Soundcore life note auto connect

Earbuds had been used with iPhone 11 and iPad. Suddenly when removed from box they won’t auto connect to any device.

I’ve done the reset procedure and the lights blink like they are suppose. Also removed devices from the iPhone and re-paired… nothing changes the problem.

Only way to get connection is to hit pair in the iPhone Bluetooth settings right when the buds are removed from the box. If you try this after the earbuds have completed their sound sequence they won’t connect at all.

Any way to fix this.

We are sorry to hear your headphones are not working properly. According to the information you described, the issue you are experiencing is very unusual. Please try the following steps to see if it helps at all.

• Forget the pairing record on your device and turn off the Bluetooth on your device
  • Place the earbuds into the charging case and make sure they are being charged.
  • Press and hold the button on both earbuds for 3 seconds. The LED indicators will flash red 3 times and then turn white.
  • Close the charging case, wait for several minutes and then take them out of the charging case, the white light on one side will flash quickly, which means it enters pairing mode
  • Enable the Bluetooth on your phone. You can find the device name "Soundcore Life Note " or “Soundcore Life Note-L” on the Bluetooth list.
  • Please click "Soundcore Life Note " or “Soundcore Life Note-L” for pairing, the white light will flash slowly, which means it paired successfully.
  • Then there will pop out a screen with “Bluetooth Pairing Request”, just click “Pair” (this step is very important)

Please note, due to the chips platform’s compatibility, in the bluetooth pairing list the Soundcore Life Note is displayed as “connected”, and the Soundcore Life Note-L is displayed as “not connected”. In fact, the earbuds are normally TWS paired to work

If the issue still persists, don’t worry, please don’t hesitate to contact us at service@soundcore.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.

Good morning. For weeks I was very stressed due to I was unable to have the earbuds connected. This morning I follow your instructions, waited patiently, and succeded! Thank you.

Thanks , it’s working for me :sunglasses::partying_face:

Its not working for me, Plz help me to resolve the same

Thanks

Worked for me. TYVM. The one thing that I would like to emphasize is, to get this to work, TURN OFF BLUETOOTH on your phone before pulling the ear buds out of the case for pairing. I didn’t the first try and it wouldn’t work. With Bluetooth off, pull the buds out of the case. let them start flashing quickly. only the right one did while both were out of the case for whatever reason. yet both wanted to pair individually when I turned on Bluetooth.

Great fix. I appreciate finding this info so easily.