Soundcore Flare Plus

Is there a soundcore flare plus in the works? What would it have that the regular flare would not have?

1 Like

As far I know they will add a power bank function.

Absolutely the Flare + is due out next month with a 99$ price tag

Higher wattage, larger battery, USB port to charge other devices from and wider/taller

2 Likes

From their press release, it will add two tweeters to the two drivers and passive radiators, have 20 hour battery life and can charge your other devices. Iā€™m looking forward to this!

2 Likes

An all-in-one device

3 Likes

@Ankerofficialā€¦when are you releasing the Flare +? Canā€™t wait to get my hands on one!

Street date has been touted as Aug / Sept 2018 but these things can changeā€¦which have been demonstrated on a few past productsā€¦should be this year though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will be launched in the end of August! We will do a big campaign at that time.:grin:

8 Likes

Soundcore Flare+ offers 20 hours of playtime vs 12 with the Flare. In addition, Flare+ reportedly packs in NFC, a built-in subwoofer, as well as a USB port for charging other devices. Driver is 25W up from 6W * 2. Weā€™ll be able to ā€œconfirmā€ these specs once the device passes through the FCC, which should be soon.

1 Like

Do you know if the flare and the Flare+ will be able to sync together or will they be considered separate devices?

Iā€™m going to guess they will be separate do to the update speaker system.

2 Likes

I will hold off on getting a second flare then and do 2 Flare+ā€¦canā€™t wait!

1 Like

Flare+ is now supported by the Soundcore app:

2 Likes

Any update on release or specs?

Yes, the device has passed through the FCC and you can find the latest rundown here. Also now know of Soundcore Flare S+. Details should be unveiled at the end of the month.

1 Like

yeah now only a built in flashlight is missing and it will be the ultimative transformeršŸ˜…

I think the Flare form factor is a winner. In my opinion it produces a much more balanced and well distributed sound than the rectangle speakers, the 360degree sound is awesome! Iā€™ll be getting more than just my standard Flare if they keep this up!

2 Likes

Shut up and take my money! I want to buy it and test it now! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Looks very promising. Is it one tweeter or 2? I couldnā€™t tell

I agree! Loving my Flare and looking forward to both the Flare+ and Flare S+!

1 Like

I think itā€™s two. There are some additional pictures here.

Thereā€™s also a new userā€™s manual. Looks like you can activate a voice assistant too.

And the eighth note/d from the logo is now carved into the silicone mat on the bottom of the device.

2 Likes