SoundBuds Slim: Introducing Our Ultra-Light, Wireless Earbuds

They simply look incredible and would fit even better my phone case, wall charger, cables, etc :wink:

You gave them a sleek look … wanna have :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’d love to win a pair of these and pitch them against the sennheiser wireless momentum in a youtube review to show that bang for buck Anker is the way to go!

1 Like

Hi. Would Like toll Test ist. THX.

1 Like

Would be very good for the gym :smiley:

1 Like

They are exactly what I have been looking for.
Great job!

Look fab, as I really like other Anker sound products would really like to try these out. It seems that wireless is the way to go!

2 Likes

Wonderfull , nice

So, its my birthday this Sunday 19th Feb and as my old Sennheiser headphones have given up, please please please can i win a pair of these??

2 Likes

these look cool! Would love to try them out.

Nice earbuds, would love to win them :wink:

Wow these to look super sleek and lightweight fingers crossed I am fortunate enough to try these out :pray:

1 Like

OMG! Just in time! I’ve been eyeballing the Anker Soundbuds for awhile but haven’t purchase them because I felt that the earpiece part was a tad big. I’m one of those peeps that have sensitive ears, where if I wear earphones or earbuds for too long, I get an earache. Thus, I thought the Soundbuds would add a bit too much bulk/weight to my ears. I have been hoping that Anker would come out with a slimmer version. BAM!!! And they did! Are you in my head Anker? LOL. I would love to get one of these babies. I would also love to see a demonstration of the magnetic feature… would it hold if you have it hanging around your neck when not using? I mean if you say, jumped up and down. Lol. I’ve seen youtube videos of ones that had the magnetic feature but would pull apart fairly easy. Any who, way to go Anker! This is exciting news. :slight_smile:

Wow very cool stuf

As a former sportsman I would love to review these sound buds.

Jonas

Amazing!!! :open_mouth:

The SoundBuds would be one of my favorites of anker :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

These wireless buds look like yet another excellent Anker product - of course would be great to win a pair - but aside from freebies my experience with Anker so far has been simply great products and beautifully design. Good luck

Love them :heart_eyes::+1:t3:

They look really great!!!

Wow they look great!