SoundBuds Slim: Introducing Our Ultra-Light, Wireless Earbuds

Nice, I would like to try them.

1 Like

Looks like good quality headphones

1 Like

These headphones look pretty good. Wish I could try a pair out !!

1 Like

Would totally try them during my workout. Looking like good quality.

2 Likes

Hey, these look great. I would like to test them!

Timing would be perfect as I need a pair of quality earbuds. Neeeeeed !!

I love the previous model so Iā€™m sure these will be just as great.

Nice, i would Like to try Them.

Great, would love to get my hands on theseā€¦

Make my friends jealous :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve tested many bluetooth headphones now. I hope to win this high quality pair. I already got two speakers from your company and I am very satisfied.

Looks good

These earpbuds look really great, if these will be the same build quality as other Anker products then the sound and battery life should be amazing. Would love to try them out.

I enjoyed Soundbuds Sports so much that now is on my gift list for family and friends. Will I change this item to the awesome newly released Soundbuds Slim? Send me a pair for testing and Iā€™ll let you know :slight_smile:

PS - love Anker products!

Wow, these look amazing.

1 Like

These look pretty good! The fact they are so slim does mean the battery canā€™t be very big, but 7 hours thatā€™s a massive amount of play time!!! Canā€™t wait to try them out!

1 Like

Awesome Stuff. Really looking forward to try them out.

These look great! I canā€™t wait to give them a listen!

1 Like

Look slim, light weight and updated techā€¦ amazingā€¦ exactly what I need :slight_smile:

1 Like

These look great, light, slim, and new techā€¦ amazing, exactly what I need :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow sieht sehr gut aus.
WĆ¼rde mich freuen die zu bekommen bin sowieso auf der Suche nach neuen Kopfhƶrern :slight_smile: