SoundBuds Slim: Introducing Our Ultra-Light, Wireless Earbuds

wow i would love <3

Thatā€™s what I was waiting for! Iā€™m using the SoudBuds Sport and was always happy, but even lighter ones seem great.

I really like the earphones produced by Anker. I have some others an they also work very good.

Cant wait to try this, since new iPhone 7 only have 1 lightning slot, we cant listen to music while we need to charge the iphone with our Anker Powercore

Great to hear Ankerā€¦I am shared on both social media platformsā€¦love to try these outā€¦

Would love to wear them.

1 Like

Yes!!! I would like very much to try it, enjoy the experien:heart_eyes::blush:ce of good sound and the comfort of using it :smiley:

1 Like

Yet to find a better pair than my Anker NB10ā€™s for fit, sound and function, although the lightness option will certainly appeal to many (three sheets of paper is insane lightness).

Happy to re-tweet to make more people aware of the Anker brandingā€¦

1 Like

My first impression after reading about SoundBuds Slim is that this product will be an instant hit. It has all the ingredients to be a successful product. And coming from Anker, I have no doubt that this will perform as well as it looks! I would love to test one out :slight_smile:

1 Like

I looks cool :heart_eyes: i would really appreciate giving me the chance to try it :grin:

Wow I need these headphones since I keep on break my my regular wire headphones and keep on buying new headphones every 12 months :upside_down_face:

Wow. Stunning buds, 7 hours. And this with Anker Sound seems to be really promising. I think Iā€™ll love them.

i Like, looking very nice.

These look amazing! I would love to test these out in my daily activites!

Awesome! :heart_eyes:
Iā€™d love to test them! Seem to be really useful and Iā€™m sure the quality is as good as it is always!
:blush:

All the best from Germany! :wink:

Another awesome product offering from Anker

Ahh, Here is where all the long lost and quiet community members were hiding! :gift: Good look everyone. These look fantastic and I really like the magnet design. The battery claim is outstanding. Hope to give them a try. Shared!!
:anchor::boom:

1 Like

Sounds great. I would love to gehst these, as I already use the sound buds spit ie20 but unfortunately lost my ear gum attachments for them.

A similar thought occurred but self control got the better of me :innocent:

1 Like

Nice design, I would like to test them.:runner: