SoundBuds Slim: Introducing Our Ultra-Light, Wireless Earbuds

These look great! Would definitely like be to try a pair!!

Sounds like a great deal. Iā€™d definitely get these if my current ones fail.

These Bluetooth earphones look awesome and have some great features for everyday usage.

Anker is always known for their R&D, Market research, quality standards, competitive pricing and customer friendly attitude. Never disappointed with Anker, one among the happy customer.

1 Like

Wow! I like the looks of theses new headphones. I wold love to try a pair out to see and hear the Anker quality!

What an awesome idea and product I am excited for Anker to put their quality spin on a tired old headphones market!!

I canā€™t wait to try these

Looks like another awesome product from Anker!

I want to try these out, with Anker quality and battery life these can only be a win-win for my ears!

These look good, just got a pair of Appleā€™s AirPods and they are great but at $150 they are pricey wonder how these compare with those.

These SoundBuds look absolutely amazing! I am a huge audiophile and Iā€™m constantly listening to new music at work, in the gym, and on my daily commutes. I stopped researching new earbuds because Iā€™ve gone through plenty that have disappointed me. I have experienced ear buds where the sound quality diminishes over time, the cords get tangled and break, or they are simply uncomfortable to wear. I think these Anker ear buds look promising and i canā€™t wait to try them out!

Iā€™m in and have been looking forward to Anker to drop these on us!

I would love to test these out!

These look great, they are similar to Jaybirds but the price on these cannot be beat!

Nice, I like the clip together storage. Simple but smart.

Yes Please, I would like to try a pair of these.

Iā€™ve been in the market for bluetooth headphones but never wanted to buy the really expensive ones because I didnā€™t know how much I would like it. I also didnā€™t want to buy the generic off brand ones. Anker is already leaking into every category of tech I have so itā€™s a no brainier to try their Bluetooth headphones as well.

Looks great. Will be so useful for my commute!

Iā€™d love to get a pair of these, been looking for some decent looking workout headphones for quite a while. :slight_smile:

:heart_eyes: Anker tech. I would love to try these.