SoundBuds Slim: Introducing Our Ultra-Light, Wireless Earbuds

They appear to be the highest quality typical of builds by Anker, so these would make a welcome addition to my home listening equipment. As always, the look of the Anker product is top notch, and we know that they are best quality possible.

I would absolutely love the opportunity to try and review these Soundbuds. I am a big time runner and havenā€™t found a pair that meets all of my needs, so this would be a great opportunity!

Gotta love the sleek anker products, I trust anker with everything they make. These headphones look great!

Iā€™d like to get my hands on a set of these since Iā€™ve got an iPhone 7 now. Remembering to bring the Lightning-3.5 adapter needs to be a thing of the past.

Would love to win one. I 've always liked the high quality of ankerā€™s products and would be awesome to get my hands on one for my gym usage.

These look pretty good! Has anyone used anker headphones before?

awesomeā€“love that itā€™s magneticā€¦itā€™d be great to give these a spin on my morning bike commutes

Love, love, love all of the Anker products I have. Highly recommend all, canā€™t wait to try these out!!

Done and done

Heck yes more Anker sound products, bring it on!

These sound really fantastic! I am always looking for a good pair of earbuds to use when traveling (especially on airplanes). Would love to try these out!

Yessss. Time to hop on the bluetooth train!

Anker youā€™ve done it againā€¦raised the bar! Iā€™m excited about these, canā€™t wait to get my hands on them. I know a few people who will be getting Anker birthday presents this month :slight_smile:

Everything Iā€™ve bought from Anker has been of excellent quality. Iā€™m assuming these earbuds would be the same. Iā€™d use them to stream from my laptop at night without being tied down with a cord.

Anker gear is always awesome; great products, great warranty, great support. Live your gear. Looking forward to checking these out.

Looks like another winning product from Anker! Good luck everyone!

Oh wow, those earbuds look epic. The slim design is something I havenā€™t seen before. Iā€™d love to win a pair!

this is a very awesome earbud, I wish I will have one thanks

Yes ! Perfect for my daily trip to the gym and sauna !!! Would be pleased to receive them!! I will purchase them anyways from Amazon !!

Anker Rules! These look nice