SoundBuds Slim: Introducing Our Ultra-Light, Wireless Earbuds

I’d love to give these a try. I’ve been a huge fan of Anker products, but I currently have a different brand that is my favorite for Bluetooth ear buds. I’d love to give Anker a shot to dethrone my current champion!

I love Anker products and you just amped up the “want”, these are awesome idea headphones. Love to get some.

These look like a good set of headphone would like to get them in hand to try them out.

I’d love to try them, too! All my Anker products are top notch!

This would be a step up from my ear buds that I got with my galaxy s7. I want them.

These look better than the previous ones that I purchased, nice and slim, hope I win it since the products Anker makes are amazing!!

They look pretty good. Sign me up for one of the pairs.

These look absolutely fantastic, and I love the fact that they’re waterproof with amazing battery life. I can’t wait to test these out!

I have badly been needing a new pair of headphones to tone everything out when studying or working out. Having a hard time finding some. Getting a pair of free headphones would really help out. Please consider me!

Anker products have always performed very well for me, most of the time far exceeding expectations. This is why I am super excited to try out these earbuds. A good pair of earbuds are that sound great, but still light enough for any type of adventure can be difficult to find. It looks like Anker has ticked all the boxes with this design, including quick charging, long use time, water/sweat resistance, and a cool magnetic feature to keep them in place when not in use. I simply cannot wait to get the SoundBuds Slim from Anker.

These look amazing!!! Shared on twitter and Facebook

These look great. You can’t go wrong with Anker – great quality stuff!

Awesome deal! Wouldn’t expect anything less from an awesome company.

I have yet to use a pair of Earbuds from Anker that I have liked. Maybe these might be the ones!

Thin & light earbuds under $40 is a great deal. Beats the $150 you’d pay for Earpods. Purports to have good battery life, too! I’d use these working out.

This would be nice to have

I’ve been trying to find the perfect bluetooth earbuds for some time. These look very promising!

Wow. These look phenominal. I would love to try these. Build looks solid. Specs are amazing.

This post came by at the right time. I am currently looking to replace my pair of Bluetooth headphones because one of the ear buds keep cutting out when I turn my head. This would be a good addition to my growing Anker collection of products. Keep up the good work.

Wow - I’d like to try them on my next outdoor trip with the bike