Smart Scale P1 Launch

We’re excited to announce the launch of the all-new eufy Smart Scale P1. This new addition to our Smart Scale series offers even more insights into your body’s health, 14 to be precise!

Smart Scale P1 calculates precise measurements about your body in seconds. Learn about your weight, body fat percentage, BMI, body age, bone mass, muscle mass, and more every time you get on the scales.

Smart Scale P1 features:

• Precise Measurements: Two pairs of super-sensitive G-shaped sensors ensure more precise measurements compared to other scales.

• Holistic Health: Instantly learn 14 insightful measurements of your body’s health, such as Weight, Body Fat, BMI, Bone Mass, Muscle Mass, and more.

• For the Whole Family: Track the health trends of up to 16 users from one account.

• 3rd-Party App Compatability: Track your measurements on Apple Health, Google Fit, and Fitbit.

• Large LED Display: See all the information you need on a crisp, clear display that’s easy to read for all ages.

To celebrate the launch of our new Smart Scale P1, we’re giving you, our community members, an exclusive 25% discount. But you’ll have to act fast, as you’ve only got a limited time to snap them up at this amazing price!

Power On!

For US residents:

eufy Smart Scale P1 - Black (25% OFF)
Code: No Code Needed
Valid from April 16th to April 30th

eufy Smart Scale P1 - White (25% OFF)
Code: NEWSCALE4

For UK residents:

eufy Smart Scale P1 - Black (21% OFF)
Code: G7EYL25U

For those who are not in the US and UK, don’t despair. eufy Smart Scale P1 will also launch in German markets around April 20th, so keep an eye out for future launch discounts exclusive to those regions.

12 Likes

Omg yes I’m so excited thanks for the discounts I was getting ready to buy a scale for my dad and I think this might be a winner

1 Like

What’s the difference between this and the previous new s1 model?

5 Likes

How can I understand the feature body age? Will it tell me my age?

1 Like

Only thing I can think of is the sensor? Otherwise, everything else seems the same as the other older models.

1 Like

Do you have any plans for a Google Fit Data Export to upload your weight automaticly to Google Fit?

Hi @Kopra_12

Body Age is the age tendency based on the average basal metabolic baseline as your basal metabolism decreases with age. Those with more muscle mass and higher basal metabolism tend to be younger.:grin:

Hi @Nhi and @Tank,

Thank you for your question!

eufy smart scale P1 is integrated with the ITO layer which conducts more precise calculation for body index. Besides, we add “body age” and “protein” to new scale, provide more body index to customer.:grin:

3 Likes

This looks like a great scale. I have the older model and love it. This one looks like an even better option.

Fortunately I need no scale and my wife too.
Never had problems with overweight.:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial Let me know when you make a scale that can support over 400 lbs

We were talking about :
Take two of these.:laughing:

Looks interesting @AnkerOfficial might have to consider an upgrade from mine (plus will make a family member happy with my previous C1) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @oberbula,

The App supports automatic synchronization of the Google Fit platform. When using an android phone, click connect to Fitbit in the App and bind the Google account to synchronize the data.

1 Like

Very cool anker! Thanks for sharing these deals!

nice deals, thanks

That’s a nice deal. My old scale is still working, otherwise really worth the money on this one.[quote=“Chiquinho, post:12, topic:68105”]
Never had problems with overweight.:stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

we are not overweight, but need this to see if we are not losing more than we supposed to :joy:

I had a 7 year old Scale by “EatSmart Precision Premium Digital Bathroom Scale with 3.5” LCD and “Step-On” Technology"
But its showing age now. May be time to get a replacement.

3 Likes

With the sale, it’s the perfect time :grin: