Smart Scale P1 Launch

ooOOhhh fancy! I would consider if I didn’t have a working smart scale!

This is a really good deal! I’m not in market for any smart scale at the moment though

Showing YOUR age?:rofl:
If the scale would be mine I wouldn’t trust it at all.:laughing:

@AnkerOfficial Is this calculation performed on the Smart Scale P1 or via the Eufy App? a Scale can only measure the body weight, how are these additional metrics measured?

@AnkerOfficial I was trying to learn more about the Eufy Smart Scale P1, and came across a discrepancy on EufyLife.com website

The Smart Scale P1 product page has FAQ page at the bottom has FAQ information for Robovac as mentioned on the screenshot, would advice to get this fixed soon, as more and more users check on the product page.

Page Refernce: https://www.eufylife.com/products/variant/smart-scale-p1/T9147011

Hi @cshenoy,

The ITO layer is made of 4 metal electrode. As people is conductor, impedance data can be award by scale after people stand on the scale with barefoot. The App acquires impedance values and USES sophisticated algorithms to calculate body parameters.

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know this, the FAQ information on the website already updated!:grin:

1 Like

@AnkerTechnical it seems that this scale is working by doing an EIS measurement (Electrochemical Impedance). Do you have a DC/AC conversion inside this? what is the frequency sweep for the Impedance measurement?

Thanks @AnkerTechnical for detailed explanation!

Yes,we use AC/DC conversion inside the scale.The frequency for impedance measurement is 50KHz.

2 Likes

I think I need to get one of these for my mum as she is always going on about her weight, its her birthday next month so this discount might be what I need! Thanks @AnkerOfficial

@AnkerOfficial when will the rip off land down under be eligible for discounted products? I realise we are at the A$$ end of the world & you’ve got a high profile distributor demanding extremely high prices for anker & eufy products. I’m just getting a bit sick & tired paying higher prices than other countries for the same goods.

1 Like

Does Amazon ship to the land down under?

I thought this was Australia taxes or something. A co-worker moved down there for sometime and he mention everything is extremely expensive.

Great work Anker!!!
This new launch of the scale finally won my mom over to buy one!

Yeah they do, but then have the hassle of adapters for charging etc. even with a bad conversion rate, products are still cheaper in the states or other countries. That’s even with a 3% currency charge on the credit card. The postage/shipping down under is also high.

A small amount may be taxes, but because we are so far removed from the rest of the world and not a high population, they get away with their high prices. A number of clothing stores opened down under and continue to say down under are their most profitable stores in the world. That goes with all goods and services we get ripped off.

1 Like

That’s really bad for the consumer not so much for the manufacturers.
I guess if a distributor with intention of great customer service can jump in and keep the margins reasonable, the prices won’t be exuberant.

Dude, open your Anker distribution store a get rich. If you make it, don’t forget of buddy tugar32, You can buy me lunch once you are rich and famous :call_me_hand:t2:

Haha, good idea but too late. A large distributor has the rights here and sewed it up to make big profits to their already big profits on other distribution rights for ripoff downunder.

1 Like