Share Your Suggestions to Win Anker Gift Packs

For a new product in 2017, I would suggest a line of Anker branded zippered travel cases of different sizes to hold all of my Anker equipment (small/medium/large battery chargers; USB wall outlet charger; USB car charger; charging cords of different lengths, etc.). I really can’t find anything currently available that has the features I want, and is a good quality made product. Anker currently includes a storage bag/case with some of their products, but doesn’t currently offer a travel case to hold everything. Thanks!

5 Likes

I’ve been championing the 6 and 10 way port chargers at multiple companies since time itself began! I’m about to shoot a small YouTube video on travel power options and the 6 way charger is perfect for hotel rooms that only have a single plug! It would be great, tho I assume impossible, to add a macbook charger to this block.

And I wonder if the charging block or any of your battery banks could have a wireless qi option?

Something to not only jump start a car, but to trickle charge it in a few hours would be ground breaking! The power house and a trickle charger can already achieve this. But a simpler all in one solution would be great!

I LOVE the velcro USB straps. Keep those! They’re excellent for cable management!

I also wish that you’d release worldwide! I’m in the UK and the new anker LC90 is the perfect torch Ive been looking for! Bright, zoom able, and USB rechargeable!

And dare we ever see… The anker drone?! Haha! Blue sky thinking for sure!!

Keep being awesome guys! You’re my number 1 company for after market cables and charging solutions!

2 Likes

Suggestions:

1) Make a travel-sized power bank that includes a 3-prong plug slot
a) Able to charge laptops and various other electronic devices
b) Also include USB ports
c) Size that is small enough to be carried in your hand (similar to your current power bank size line up)

2) Make a “Photo bank” similiar in concept to your Power Banks to allow photographers to connect to and dump their photos to in the field
a) Enable Wifi capability to upload photos wirelessly from cameras/phones/DSLRs
b) Enable user to use photo bank stand-alone to view photos

3) Include cases/powerbank pouches that provides easy attachment to backpacks/other MOLLE pouch accessories
a) Military MOLLE style attachment points sewn onto the included powerbank pouch
b) Include velcro on powerbank pouches for use by the tactical community when they want better organization of their gear (See Arcteryx Khard Backpack Inserts for similar ideas)
c) Velcro attachment that allows attachment to back pack straps (similar to how people mount gopros to their backpacks)

4) Provide a foolproof (locking) analog on/off switch on powerbanks because it is common for the current buttons to become depressed when stored with other gear

5) Have a red color LED light on powerbanks (vice the current bright white LED used for shining to see in the dark) for tactical situations where a bright white LED light will ruin your eye’s natural night vision. Red LEDs are often used in the tactical community due to their minimal impact on the rod cells in the eye. Red LED lights are also good for when you don’t want to awaken the person next to you with a bright white LED color.

Thank you for this opportunity!

4 Likes

Travel survival kit: set of power adapters compatible with all the chargers, and also compatible with any other electrical equipment. Compact and in a dedicated rugged case. I live in EU and got all my Anker stuff from US, so I always end up buying adapters/power cables to be able to use them.

Supercharge kit: portable kit with all the cables/adapters so you can charge any/every thing without thinking if you got the right cable. One kit to rule them all! Different cable length as well!

P. S. Loved the idea about stackable Powerbanks by @nigelhealy! That’s exactly what I had in mind as well!
Just stack(click) your banks together, one input to charge them all.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, thanks for all the amazing feedback. We’ve got two days left so please vote and like the comments and ideas you like most!

5 Likes

With the larger powerpacks be able to split them in half for convenience.

The ultimate convince would be a direct plug (i.e. AC prongs that fold into the unit) that sits flat against the wall. I love the idea of the fast (powercore II like) charging but, that built into the unit would make a killer option. Being able to grab the powerbank off the wall as we walk out and not have to mess with cords, that we can lose makes it special.

1 Like

I would like to see Anker make a rechargable Arc Lighter. Similar to something like this…

I think this is a good invention and could be perfected to replace existing butane lighters. Maybe even running replaceable 18650 or 18350 batteries with a built in charger.

1 Like

I’d like to see QC2.0 supported on input for your larger capacity powerbanks, or higher input charging currents at least (USB3.1?). I love my 20,000 and 26,000 powercores but the charging times at 1.5A input take far too long.

1 Like

See my stackables idea

1 Like

Yeah just one input or multiple so get the fastest charging

1 Like

If you put a light on its surface it then is a light til you unplug it so becomes furniture too. See one of my ideas further up

1 Like

How about including a small package of color coded labels with cables to wrap around them to distinguish the type and the length at a glance. :grin:

1 Like

I really like this idea especially for people who may have alot of Anker products. Keep their stuff organized!

1 Like

Like @TechnicallyWell said options to use micro usb, lightning, or usb c as the input for battery packs depending on what device you have (maybe a detachable part so you can swap out the port). This will make it so you only need one cable.

Being able to charge a battery pack and charge a device at the same time would be nice.

Also a car power adapter that has an AC 120v port to allow powering of other devices (like stereos, laptop chargers, etc.)

2 Likes

Solar Panel Charge Controller and Inverter

• MC4 Solar Panel Connectors: Minimum 400 Watt input. Allows people to use new and existing solar panels with system.
  • Switchable (On/Off) Power Inverters: 500 Watt, 1000 Watt, 2,000 Watt, 4,000 Watt options. This would reduce unnecessary power consumption when less power is needed while allowing more to be available when needed. (Perhaps have it automated to increase power when needed?)
  • Able to connect to existing (and different types of) batteries. This would allow people to use what they have and easily expand their setup.

EDIT:

For outlets it could include 2-4 standard wall outlet plugs and 4-6 cigarette outlet plugs.
I leave USB plugs OUT because the technology is always changing and it would be a better idea for people to get the inserts to put into the lighter outlet separately. (As an example: the inserts will change based on what the current standard is: USB2.0, USB3.0, USB-TypeC, Lightening Cable, ETC)

2 Likes

A portable USB-C dock with Thunderbolt 3 compatibility would be an awesome addition. Also a Bluetooth mouse and a large Bluetooth speaker would be a nice fit and addition. Otherwise keep refining and upgrading/updating your current products.

2 Likes

Magnetic Slimline Portable Charger for cell phone

something like this with 8000mAh

Wireless phone charger with 8000aAh would be great add on to Anker

5 Likes

How about adding t-shirts, key rings, various size kit bags etc to spare parts page :slight_smile: I have quite a few Anker products that I would like to keep together in one kit bag.

1 Like

What a slick tactic to make people like your post for the emojis and not because of your idea.

1 Like