Share Your Suggestions to Win Anker Gift Packs

I <3

1 Like

I’m pretty satisfied with the current lineup.

So what I want to see is Anker lead the way in new battery technology (li-air, gold nanowire, graphene… I don’t know what the surest bet is, but we need to move beyond lithium ion), and inspire manufacturers of phones and other devices to follow that lead (or come to Anker for their tech).

I know this doesn’t make a new product likely in 2017, but I want to hear about the strides you as a company and we as a civilization are making.

With so many internal and external mobile batteries ending up in landfills after such a short period of perceived obsolescence (and in the case of overly thin devices: disappointing performance), I don’t think any battery upgrade is more important.

1 Like

Small E-ink displays with battery percentage remaining?

2 Likes

I would love to see Anker make Android/Kodi TV boxes. I know there are a lot on the market but there are very few from reputable manufacturers. Something to rival the Minix or NVIDIA with a decent remote and headphone output jack.

It would be cool if you guys could make
:black_circle:5000 mAh small portable charger with quick charge.

:black_circle: Battery case that automatically charges when you walk in your home (for Android and iPhone).

:black_circle:Cable that magnetically connects to your phone and the Input and output of your portable charger.

:black_circle:A battery to add to your Drone for extra power.

2 Likes

I will like you guys to make a USB-C which can charge the new MacBook Pros at full charging speed. So you guys should make USB-C which have the following specs: USB power delivery, I= 5 A and Voltage=20V => 100 watts!
This will be the ultimate charging cables because you will be able to charge any device!

1 Like

I really like Anker products and I’m pleased of them. What I really would like to see on your new products are a power bank with LCD screen and information about output current and voltage and battery % remaining.
Also charging cables with magnetic detachable head so the head would stay inside phone jack and cable would detached from it.

2 Likes

Piggybacking off of this, I have seen a magsafe-like solution for lightning and micro-USB. I don’t remember the brand.

What would make something like this a game changer for me is a system based around a single cord type, compatible with multiple dongles/detachable heads (lightning, USBC, micro-USB-C, etc), and, as catalinleontica suggests, we could keep these magnetic heads/dongles inside the phones, batteries, and other devices, and any of these cords could now be used with any of our devices.

If a reliable company like Anker was behind such a system, I’d probably transition away from traditional cords entirely to buy in.

1 Like

I’d like for active Power Users to privately beta test new products. And improve the product with submitted constructive suggestions.

• I would like to see more chargers that charge USB Type C and USB-A devices at Quick Charge 3.0/4.0 speeds. I also would like to see reversible Micro USB cables and reversible USB-A ports so that insertion of USB cables is no issue. They can be inserted in any direction.

• I’d also like to see your USB cables have dual ends. A Micro USB connector with a Lightning adapter tip. One cable for two different devices.

• A smart car charger with dual USB ports and Bluetooth connectivity, where you can locate your vehicle via a map in a BT connected app.

• High quality WiFi speakers controlled via app and/or desktop application. Bluetooth speaker range is limited to one room whereas a WiFi speaker has a much longer range and plays music in much better quality.

• SoundCore Bluetooth speaker that’s waterproof for bath/pool use.

• A sloped Qi Wireless charger for desktop use. You place your Qi Wireless enabled phone on top and be able to use it as it faces you upright while charging.

• High power solar charger brick with dual ports.

• Smart home devices such as a smart plug controlled via app and WiFi connectivity. One that connects to WiFi Extenders and 5Ghz band of Wireless AC routers. Smart LED bulbs with same connectivity mentioned before.

• Shower head with built-in good sounding Bluetooth speaker.

• Smart key finder w/app. Multiple pack. One for keys and the others to use in luggage or camera backpack (for us photographers).

• Zoomable 1000 Lumen anodized aluminum flashlight with Creed LED bulb that can recharge via Micro USB or magnetic charging base.

Sucks having to always carry around some usb cord to just connect to a battery pack because it always gets in the way or a little bulky to fit in my pocket. Solution? Have a built in retractable usb. You can pull out the cable out by hand, then when you want to retract the cable back into the body of the battery pack there is some little button. That would be cool.

Of course the downside of this, you guys may have to sell different versions of the same battery pack.

2 Likes

A thing to roll in cables at the powerbank and a hybrid powerbank with solar panels.
That´s it,I´m satisfied witth your products.
Happy new year!

1 Like

Happy New year! I would love to see Anker make phone charging cases that wireless charge. I think that this would be a great item for the fast paced people of today’s world.
You also might be able to make it interchangeable so if people upgrade phones they can move a part from the old case to the new case for the new phone and have that wirelessly charge as well.

1 Like

Pretty simple.

Could you make a USB-C to Lightning cable? Apple has one, but they’re very expensive.

Likewise, seeing USB-C start to trickle down towards the lower end chargers would be nice as well, since I personally wouldn’t spend the $59.99 for the Anker PowerCore+ 20100. Instead, seeing something in the ballpark of ~$30 with 10000 mAh (like the PowerCore 10000 I currently own).

Thank you and happy holidays!!!

1 Like

Stackable portable chargers range with accessories.

Make a uniform width/depth portable charger size, and a thin one = 5000mah, a thicker one = 10000mah. You can click them ontop of each other and aggregate their power.

Each comes with say 1 USB out+in.

When you stack these in+out aggregate so they can parallel input charge to any of the batteries needing to recharge, and all ports are producing power. Say then you stacked the 5000+10000 you’d have made 15000mah with dual input dual output. If someone wanted a much faster recharge they could buy more of the smaller, or if wanted it lower cost in total buy fewer of the larger.

Then, you can overcome the 26800mah (100Wh) limit of TSA as you can unstack them to the higher limit and stack them together to make one huge >26800

You could then accessorize the stackables, you can have a thin one which just made light, or one you can put in the middle with a SD slot of SSD. You could have a stackable with unfolded into a larger solar panel (made of 4 panels the size of the width/depth of one stack).

For the width/depth, consider the Powercore 5000 slim as the sort of size of the stack I’m thinking, a thicker one = 10000mah then you stack away. That size would make a decent top surface for the unfolding solar panel and you plug in a smaller or larger stackable portable charger to get to the weight/cost you seek.

You can then standardize on this stackable platform and then as individual layers in a stack age/fail they are replaced but without having the huge recycling problem of Anker’s current one-sealed-unit concept.

You can make future stackable layers with different ports in/out so that someone can add a type of port without a full portable charger replacement, and you pick’n’mix them to get the quantity of each type. e.g. a Firewire stack so you could then say have Firewire on one stack and use, say, a USB-C output on another stack.

2 Likes

Improve customer service. No one responded to my tweet or Facebook post so I ended up going with a competitor in buying a total of 28 external battery chargers that were 10,000 mah in size as Christmas gifts for family members. None of them owned a external battery charger before. Since I was in a rush and already buying non Anker products, I came across the RAVPower FileHub Plus (my WiFi sd card broke) and RAVPower 60W 12A 6-Port USB (wife and kids kept borrowing my other wall chargers) and purchased those as well. I received the Anker 40W/8A 5-Port USB Charger but returned it because the RAVPower was far cheaper, more powerful, and has 6 ports instead of 5. I almost picked up some JBL bluetooth speakers but luckily my brother had already bought me a Anker Premium Stereo Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker. My brothers are into Anker products since I picked up a Anker PowerCore 10000 for less than $20 buck in July for Comic Con. Worked so well I encouraged them and folks in my Facebook group to pick one up. Offer lifetime warranty for your bluetooth headphones like Phaiser BHS-730. Phaier’s customer services rocks! They send emails asking for input. Needless to say I bought a bucket of those for Christmas gifts.

1 Like

I find emailing Anker gets faster reaction, really the social media sites are looked at by less people (say Annie, Lawrence). Also if you do reach out via social media, they usually point you to email. Social media is more for “a bit of fun” and more community based self-support.

I had a support issue, I emailed Anker, got a satisfied response (a BT headset got a fault, got a replacement shipped in a day, I found typically good service from Anker).

Prices, well they do vary based who’s got offers at the time so you may well have got a better deal on the day with RAVPower, but for anyone else there is an Anker equivalent of 6 ports 60W 12A for $22 showing now. Is a time-limited discount, to prove the point if you can be patient prices do drop.

2 Likes

.[quote=“thewhopper858, post:83, topic:25604”]
Improve customer service.
[/quote]
just a tip from a fellow user. next time send the question to Anker via their websites customer service rather than through social media as Anker’s customer service in my opinion is excellent and the social media is more geared to the end user. Hopefully the cheaper version you settled for will last as long as the Anker…BTW what was your question that no one could answer for you.

2 Likes

How about an Alarm Clock powered by Anker with PowerIQ ports or even QC. I think an AUX input would do, no need for bluetooth, unless its a good speaker set. I prefer large digital numbers, easier to see from afar with good display modes (Hi-Low) or something. Would like to know other’s thoughts. But the General idea of an alarm clock.

4 Likes

A LED Headlamp that is rechargeable and water/sweat resistant. Good for the active person/ outdoorsy people. Anker has a few models (3) of flashlights that needs to expand.

6 Likes

I would love if you guys make the Anker fast charge pad combined with Multi Angle Stand thing for so I can wireless charge while my phone is on in inclined. It would just make Always On Display more useful instead of laying my pho e flat. I would also like to see you guys make HDMI and Ethernet cables like your powerline USB cable, holy shit I abuse them to death and they still strong. Since you guys also have a desk lamp, maybe something dope like a LED clock with weather and stuff and intergrate your bluetpoth speak to them. Lots of tech heads would.love small stuff like that. Also would love if you guys make stuff that can do NFC stuff, Pebble were gonna do it but they got killed off.

2 Likes