Share Your Suggestions to Win Anker Gift Packs

right… thats why Anker needs to decide winners because of course there will be several people not voting for others and completely bias… Or when they post several posts of ideas one after the other. Why don’t you just combine them to one post? :expressionless

1 Like

I believe its likes per idea/post not likes in total over many posts.

1 Like

***Here’s an idea for future contests. for every idea you come up with you should be allowed to cast one vote to someone else. :grin:

1 Like

Right as if you put multiple ideas in one post, Anker can’t tell which part of the post is the one most liked.

So rather than putting all of my ideas in 1 post, which would probably make me more likely a winner, I put in separate ideas in separate posts so Anker can see which idea is most liked. Probably means I won’t win anything.

Plus there’s the fact that earlier ideas will tend to score higher for being there longer to vote on.

Still, a bit of fun, and Anker getting good input, is what matters most!

2 Likes

What I really expect from Anker is to branch off further into different sections of the global market. Anker has done a great job with introducing brands such as Eufy, but I think it would be really cool if they made stuff like drones, or just other gadgets that would be fun to use and more for entertainment. The improvements Anker has made this year has been great, and they need to stay on this path. Another area of improvement could be the extensions of existing products, or more accessories. It would be cool if Anker could make a Micro USB to Lightning, or headphone splitters, or cord splitters. Currently, I really like the sizes of the portable chargers, but I think it would be cool if portable chargers came in different shapes and forms so they could be easier to use, even though they are currently easy to use. Finally, and I know Anker is working towards this, but I would really like to see a rewards program with Anker Bucks. Hope these suggestions are useful!

1 Like

I wasn’t saying it wasn’t valid, I meant that your main idea is hidden by the emojis list in my opinion.
Nor did I say it was a poduct suggestion competition. And as nigelhealy mentioned, it’s good to have ideas separately to see which is getting the most attention. Or else people can have a good suggestion along with one most people don’t agree with.

And I can read too “So what are your expectations for Anker in 2017? What do you want to see from us? Where would you like us to improve?”

It’s great that you’re improving the community with the emojis but in my mobile…the emojis seem like it’s a separate post. At first I thought it was an Anker official post and people liking it for the emojis, until I noticed that your other comment on UK availability didn’t have its own sharing and like buttons. I didn’t mean to offend you or attack you, I was just pointing out that your original comment is obscured by the emojis in my view. I like pictures as much as the next guy, probably a picture of a puppy on top of of my math homework would make me like it more but yeah.

1 Like

@Helix just for you

1 Like

lol :joy: that puppy has more smarts than I do…I feel the inspiration tingling my body.

1 Like

I’d love to use all of these; three cheers for Arwen!

The USB-C input powerbank sounds especially useful for me. Just don’t make it super expensive like the one out now and I’ll snatch it up as soon as it comes out.

2 Likes

That first idea would be perfect for me!

3 Likes

I’d like to see more detail within the Amazon UK listings. Many times I’ve been ordering your items from the site and struggled to establish what exactly the differences are between some products. I’ve also noticed that Amazon (?) has also flagged some products with “newer model available” wrongly, you then click the “newer” product link and it then shows as unavailable anyway.

It’s actually hard to work out what are standard products, what are premium products and which are older ones being sold off.

Another feedback is your pricing. PLEASE stop saying that a price is 30% off when you have never ever sold it at that price. For me it’s just lying to your customers. Why not make it one of your mission statements that you are the manufacturer and you keep prices low by selling (almost) directly and don’t hide behind inflated RRP’s. Your products are excellent quality at fair prices and can stand on their own!

4 Likes

I don’t know if these are even possible, but here are a couple things that I would LOVE to see from Anker:

• A wireless charging battery pack that can be charged wirelessly and charge wirelessly.

• A wireless charging hub that is also a WIFI/Bluetooth connected storage device.

• A line of backpacks and messenger bags that have pockets specifically fit for Anker products.

1 Like

LED Light Bulb

&

LED RGB Wifi Bulb

from Anker!

:fireworks::sparkler:

4 Likes

Small-footprint lightning adaptor/head/dongle (and same for micro-USB) for USB-C cords.

The idea being: we keep the adaptors housed in the Apple or legacy Android phone, and only need to carry a USB-C to USB-C cord to power new devices, old devices, and the Anker battery to keep them both running.

3 Likes

This may seem an odd suggestion, but I’d like to say that Anker should also be careful about making too many weird and wonderful devices too. Anyone else feel sometimes they have too many variations of products? Should you be sticking to the products you know and produce them at the same great quality? Are you potentially reducing your brand by spreading it out too far?

3 Likes

Hey!
This might be a weird suggestion, but I think anker should make some of there products more affordable and inexpensive. This is because some of these items are things that I would not think of buying otherwise. If anker would make their things more inexpensive it would take one glance before everyone would say “I want to buy this!” I really look forward to more deals and discounts. Thanks for the opportunity to express this.

9 Likes

I like your idea, but once the cables degrade…It’ll be as if an extra cost was for nothing. Then again Anker does make durable cables…But there are people with the strength to break em, like my little sister haha

1 Like

So many items under one brand may seem weird but there’s many stores that do the same… They just slap a different name on it.

1 Like

I think you guys should make battery packs for Xbox one controllers. The ones they make are ok, but your tech could make them great!

I also think you should make some good old fashion rechargeable batteries like AAA, AA, ect. And some kind of cradle to charge them with, that could maybe double as a rechargeable battery pack.(just a thought.lol) I hate having to roam around the house looking for batteries for my remotes, but having some good quality rechargeable batteries sure would be nice.
With that said I own several anker devices and they all work great, keep up the great work! Have a great New Year!

1 Like

Lets help those who need it, facebook is bringing WiFi to those without it, let’s take them power. Take the homeless a phone and power bank, then they can make phone calls in emergency e.t.c.
Thanks Anker

1 Like