šŸ‘» Share Your Scariest Story | Win a Mystery Box

Your story has terrified me, I think it was a spirit with the mission of protecting you !

2 Likes

All I have is a creepy story about a black cat and a cliff, definitely doesnt deserve to compete with you guys atm. Good luck to the winners! Your stories are great.

1 Like

I was in my teens. One night I was walking home late. The night is dark and I can barely see the road ahead, I didnā€™t had a Anker Flashlight and no mobile. Mobile was a luxury and during that time. I had to walk around half mile to reach home, I was cool and thinking on top of my head , if a ghost comes I will talk to it and walk. So far so good.

Suddenly I can see some distance there are red eyes blinking on top of the road.
My heart stopped and I slowed my pace the eyes are moving and I grabbed all my strength and ran towards the red thing. It moves faster than me.

I almost reached where I can see what it is.
"A boy was walking along with his dad. The kid had a blinking red light sneakers . Uhā€¦ "

What a Spooky Halloween !!

1 Like

Got quite a lot of goosebumps while reading your story. I had to put my jacket on to continue reading :joy: glad the story ended up good and you were safe

1 Like

This story reminds me of a social news years ago. There were a bunch of people who enjoyed watching other people sleep. They would quietly pick their neighborsā€™ locks and break into the houses in the middle of the night just to watch their neighborsā€™ sleeping face :joy: and when the morning came, they would leave like they had never come.

But either way, itā€™s something non-human or human, ā€œsomeoneā€ standing in the room is too creepy! :joy:

1 Like

Hahaha this is normally what I would do as well, trying to give a reasonable explanation to some unusual events.

1 Like

Just by looking at the pictures, I can imagine how you felt while being in there :scream:

1 Like

Wow! :open_mouth: Thatā€™s definitely scary. Glad nothing happened afterward and you were all safe

I was ready to be scared while reading your story and then I saw this. Haha nice story

After reading your story, the main thing that came to my mind was: dang, you should have brought an Anker powerbank with you, then you didnā€™t have to go through the whole terrifying thing. :joy:

2 Likes

A worldwide common and also a very effective way parents would use to teach their kids to behave well :joy::+1:

Believe it or not, I had a very similar experience like this when I was a high school student. I found a ghost storybook lying on the way to school. I thought someone lost it and so I picked it up and flipped through the book, no signature no nothing, so I took it to my class and decided to hand it over to our teacher or admin office after school. But during the day, my classmate noticed the name for one of the short ghost stories in the book was a number, 2xx5, and coincidentally, our class number was exactly 2xx5. What would a bunch of high school students do when they were in that situation :joy:? Of course, we were curious about the book. Everyone started to read it quietly while teachers were teaching in the front. And at the end of the day, there were still some classmates who hadnā€™t got the chance to read it yet, so I locked it in my drawer and decided to give it to the teacher after everyone finished reading. But the next morning, itā€™s gone while the class drawer was still perfectly locked, but then showed up on my home bed the same day (I was living with my parents 3 miles away from school during that time) :joy::joy: I tried to get rid of the book for about 2 months, like donating it to a local library or throwing it away to a garbage bin and so on. But it somehow always came back to my room. My parents were terrified during that time as well so we had to move out for quite some time. :joy: so I totally understand how you felt when the weird thing happened

3 Likes

Glad your dog was with you at that moment! :scream:

1 Like

So every few months Iā€™d have nightmares that Iā€™m back in college. I would wake up in the nightmare realizing I had overslept and missed my exam. I would wallow and cry out in pain and misery only to wake up in real life and breathe a sigh of relief as it had actually been years since I was in school. While these nightmares caused me incalculable stress and white hairs, I kind of enjoyed realizing it was just a nightmare.

However, I just started grad school and I dread the day I have this nightmare againā€¦only to realize it isnā€™t one.
:scream::scream::scream:

Ok. So I was in college and went to a friends house to spend the weekend. Sheā€™d always told me in conversations that she never slept in her bedroom. When we got to her house she told me hey so you know I never sleep in my room. Its always made up why donā€™t you take it. I was like cool and I remember her and her mom exchanged a glance but I thought nothing of it.

Any way after dinner we cleaned up settled in and went to bed. Iā€™m sleeping minding my own business and I woke up to turn over and at the window there was a lady standing there looking out in some 1970ā€™s nightgown looking get up. I guess I made a bit of sound when i saw her and she turned a bit to look at me directly and brought her right index finger to her mouth in a shhhhhh gesture and then returned to staring out the window.

And guess what. I shhhh right TF up folks. I just watched her till she kinda just went away. I was up all night afraid to move and didnā€™t make a peep. She didnā€™t come back.

In the morning my friend and her mom were sitting in the kitchen and asked me how did I sleep. And I was like yā€™all know how I slept. Take me back to campus.

We never spoke of it again.

Edit: Typo

Well! Everyone has an experience where he or she feels like supernatural powe exists. It was the sept 2018 when I was on the trip to Bhangarh Fort with my friends as I was on a Internship in India. Why I chose this place is also interesting. This is one of the most scariest place till date in the world and no one is allowed to be inside after sunset. Many attempts have been made to stay inside as well but they were stopped doing so, Some had succeeded staying inside without being in notice but next day they all were found dead. So we decided to take the risk but we did not had any plan to stay inside. You may google about the whole story as well simply typing Bhangarh palace.
So we were 11 friends and we went there. This place is so scary that even in day light you might feel horror moving inside. There is a hill where that black magician is supposed to live who ruined the Empire of bhangarh by his practices of black magic. We were wandering there and there was an unknown fear in everyoneā€™s mind. There are so many Bets. We enjoyed the visit and came back and this was the moment I want to mention. You gonna laugh at the end. In the room I stayed there I used to sleep alone as I do even today. There was some stuff we bought there. and I vacted it and did not mind the polythene cover and I slept. I was not on bed I was lying on the ground. The fan in the room was at its maximum speed.and around midnight I felt continuously that someone was whipering near my ear. There was a fresh experience of Bhangarh Fort and now i heard some unusual sound. The terror was on! I tried to ignore that but i could not because my mind started relating things. I noticed that the sound was heard periodically. It was someone like who is whispering again and again. Finally i could not make it possible to sleep there and I ran to the room of House owner there. It was around 2 A.M. in the morning. She came and ask what happened Son! I told her and requested I cant sleep in that room. Please let me be in for tonight. She took me in and I was like Haash! next day I went in with her and saw that there was a polythene which was whirling around because of the fan! The air filled inside it and it flew here and there and that made that whispering sound. And I was like! Shit man! That lady and I laughed for about next 15 minutes . Today im in the U.S. for studies but even then whenever

I remember about that incident I get goosebumps about the time I was alone and at the next I smile. So this was my experience. But dont forget to google about Bhangarh Fort, India.

1 Like

Oh that sure sounds creepy. If I woke up with locks unlocked, I would be so scared honestly

Oof thatā€™s super scary. Also the ā€œ:joy:ā€ emoji made it less scary to read. Maybe you shouldā€™ve gone first by saying that story without the laughing emoji :laughing:

1 Like

Itā€™s definitely scary when things move and there is no way anyone can move it. I hope you found a way to get rid of it. Every time I go back Iā€™m always on the lookout to see if it will show up to be able to run away.

1 Like

Several years ago I was staying at my girl friends house helping remodel her and her moms 100+ year old house when I was off work. I was staying in the spare bedroom after a hard days work and was sound asleep. All of a sudden I felt something nudging me awake! I opened my eyes in the dimly lit room and standing at the doorway was a tall blonde woman in an elegant wedding dress! She just stood there looking in my direction and then just vanished in a cloud of smoke! My girl friend and her mom had told me stories about things people had seen and heard in that room but I didnā€™t believe any of it, so I didnā€™t tell anyone about my experience. Again the next night I went to sleep in the spare room when all of a sudden I felt as someone was watching me. As I slowly opened my eyes, I saw what I thought was a head peaking around the door. All of a sudden I heard this commanding voice say ā€œJODY!ā€ I darn near broke my arm and neck on the head board from jumping out of my skin! It was my girl friend wanting to know if I had heard the bear cub crying on the hillside behind the house! When I told her of my dream/vision the night before, then seeing her standing in the door way she was laughing so hard she couldnā€™t speak!