Share Your RoboVac Moments and Win

Its never been so easy to cook with the Robovac 15C to help with the cleaning afterwards #LifeWithRoboVac

2 Likes

I would love to do this, but I do not currently own a robovac. Would you guys like to send out one so I can review it? I will post the review on multiple platforms.

1 Like

vb_lol you and everyone else on here think the same. Stick around a give them a reason to send you something, it may eventually happen

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial how many entries can each user have? Thanks

1 Like

No limited entry for each user. Just to be creative and fun and no repeated content allowed. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

How to vacuum with the Robovac 15C and entertain your pet at the same time #LifeWithRoboVac

5 Likes

Nooo, you stole my video idea. We do this with my wifes cat and the puppy every weekend. Was gonna record it this weekend and upload and post it but you beat me to it. I’ll have to get more creative with mine now

2 Likes

Sorry @Tank :sweat_smile: You can still do it, it’s going to be different from mine for sure.

2 Likes

I’m sure you can get us some really fun stuff. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

This isnt so much creative or fun as REALLY USEFUL! I love edge cleaning mode:

RoboVac 30C

Thus room is a pain to vacuum on my own, but Eufy makes it a breeze.

1 Like

How do we know who got selected for the eufy star post?

1 Like

We will announce the star post under this thread. :grin:

2 Likes

I wish I had a robovac. Would help with the cat hair and some upkeep

1 Like

I wish I had a robovac.

1 Like

When will it take place? Any specific dates? :yum:

1 Like

This Friday we will select the first star post. So don’t miss out RoboVac owners, we’re looking forward to seeing your videos!:smile:

2 Likes

I’ll try to upload something. So who won the last week? :yum:

1 Like

The first star post of eufy RoboVac moments goes to @Raul_Alexandre.

It’s cute to see how @Raul_Alexandre uses the RoboVac to interact with the cat and take care of the pet hair issue as well. :smile_cat:

Congratulations! @Raul_Alexandre Please send me a DM to claim your prize. :partying_face:

4 Likes

Congrats on the win @Raul_Alexandre :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Palmas e parabens meu amigo!

I am sure you like the new robot and the “gato” too! :rofl:

3 Likes