Share Your RoboVac Moments and Win

Hey eufy fans,

Calling all RoboVac owners! We are looking for social stars to help spread the RoboVac love. Get creative and share your favorite RoboVac moments using the hashtag #LifeWithRoboVac for your chance to win awesome prizes. We will be selecting our top picks on a bi-weekly basis for the rest of 2019, so get sharing!

What are we looking for?

Photos and videos that capture what it’s like owning a RoboVac. Here are some examples we love:

Content that shows off the satisfying nature of a good clean

Curious creature content

Don’t worry, we aren’t expecting Hollywood style production levels, just fun moments involving the use of your RoboVac.

Photos are also acceptable and welcomed!

Check out this snap of RoboVac, the twins and Floofers.

The examples above can be used as inspiration or you can get creative in your own ways. If you have pets, keep an eye out for how they react to RoboVac going about its business. Have you ever come home to find RoboVac in a funny scenario? We can’t wait to see what you have to share!

eufylife.com
eufylife.com/uk
eufylife.com/de

Rules

1. From now to Dec 31st, 2019, users who share their RoboVac videos or photos in the comment section blow will have an opportunity to win big prizes!

2. Your community post should include a RoboVac Video or photo, Product Name, the hashtag #LifeWithRoboVac, and a short caption describing your positive experience with RoboVac.

3. We will select one eufy star post, on a bi-weekly basis, from all the submissions entered in the community comment section. The selected winner will receive a special prize (value around $35).
    Note:

• Please do not upload repeated content (videos / images)
    • Your chances of being selected for star post will increase if you share the content on social media as well (tag @eufylife (ig), @EufyOfficial (tw), @EufyOfficial (fb)).
  4. Until Dec 31st, 2019, those who had had their posts selected as the eufy star post 3 times will be credited with the first milestone prize (value around $100).

5. Until Dec 31st, 2019, those who had had their posts selected as the eufy star post 5 times will be credited with the second milestone prize (value around $300).

6. Once you have submitted your post link, eufy reserves the right to use and repost for marketing purposes.

7. eufy reserves the right for the final explanation.

Winner Announcement!

1.The first star post of eufy RoboVac moments goes to @Raul_Alexandre.
2.The second star post of eufy RoboVac moments goes to @Raul_Alexandre.
3.The third star post of eufy RoboVac monments goes to @star100x
4. The fourth star post of eufy RoboVac monments goes to @oberbula
5. The fifith also the last star post of eufy RoboVac monments goes to @paulstevenewing

Thanks to everyone for creating so much valuable and interesting Robovac content in 2019! Stay tuned for more awesome event in the year of 2020!!!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Cool contest, but to be fair I dont think users should be aloud to win more than once. Where as they have a chance to win up to 5 times as it stands now. That kind of alienates others from wanting to get creative and join in.

4 Likes

Ehh, I don’t have a RoboVac. Good luck to everyone else!

2 Likes

Come on Anker, that’s a bit elitist.

If you own a $400 bit of kit you can win five prizes by gloating about it!

Nice

2 Likes

Likewise, good luck to everyone that has one!

1 Like

Best of luck everyone, I am out of luck myself, yet to be a proud owner of a Robovac.

1 Like

Also comes as an engineering project #LifeWithRoboVac

4 Likes

What if I don’t have a robo vac… maybe @AnkerOfficial can send me one for free please… for testing?

1 Like

Nope. Didn’t say please :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Well then. Anker, will you please send me a RoboVac to test? I would gladly review it on several sites as well :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Okay I did now…lol

2 Likes

Nice! Loved the video of the curious dogs and the #LifeWithRoboVac :rofl:

RoboVac 30C

Here’s my social media entry:

2 Likes

Don’t forget to post your social post link here to enter the contest. :grin:

5 Likes

Nice contest, if I have a robovac :roll_eyes:

1 Like

We will select the star posts based on the views/likes, aesthetics and creativity as well. :smile:

4 Likes

Anker needs to hook us up with a cheap robovac so we can participate.
Unfortunately at this moment I don’t own one :sob:

2 Likes

good luck to the participants owners of RoboVac :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Its never been so easy to cook with the Robovac 15C to help with the cleaning afterwards #LifeWithRoboVac

2 Likes

I would love to do this, but I do not currently own a robovac. Would you guys like to send out one so I can review it? I will post the review on multiple platforms.

1 Like