Set Your New Avatar and Say Hello!

Nice to meet you Cody, and congrats you won our big prize last week!!!:grin:

I am also passionate about fishing! My patience has been very good!:blush:

Hahaha, I like your 2 avatars, it’s interesting and easy to remember!:smiley:

I think I’ll be a Mac fan!:sunglasses:

Just seen I’m one of the winners, Thank You so much Anker, I’m very grateful :grinning: Well done to all the other winners and to everyone who took part :smiley:

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners, time to get spending :wink: :moneybag:

2 Likes

The Powerbucks in your account has been updated! Now you can enter to win a Roav Dash Cam C1!:blush:

2 Likes

I do it myself, so I don’t really time it. Usually stick the bleach on to lighten it a bit. That stays on for 20-30min gets washed off then I stick the colour on. Once the colour is on I’ll wrap it in tinfoil then go watch a movie, read a book or play some computer games. Eventually I’ll rinse it off :slight_smile:

The blending is much easier than I first thought, yet turns out really cool.

It’s a really good feeling when it turns out well isn’t it? People are always surprised when i tell them I do it myself. I’ve found the key is not to bee to particular about the blending. So long as the colours work together and you don’t miss anywhere they should blend well.

@AnkerOfficial Tanks for the Bucks!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the win, came to congratulate Everyone and saw I won so thanks again.

Btw, I went to change my username like you said but it doesn’t give me the option to. I can change my profile pic and background but not the user name

1 Like

You should be able to change your username via the anker.com link next to the power user page, then select profile once your on the anker.com page.

Love my profile picture!

1 Like

congrats to the winners!!!

1 Like

haha i wish!

i do love bamboo though, i actually have a bamboo plant!

1 Like

it is suppose to be flowers.

Congrats to all the winners! Don’t spend those Power Bucks on booze now! :wink:

Thanks, it seems it only changes for the Anker website not here in the forum. Oh well I can live with it, thanks for the help

I been sober for over a year now, so no booze for me. And I also recently quite smoking too so that’s another win for me.
As much as I want a dash cam I think I’m gonna save up my bucks that I won and wait for something exciting to come along that I can really use

1 Like

At first I was going to say your original avatar was too iconic to change, but I think this one will end up being just as iconic.

Great choice!

2 Likes