Seeking Content Creators | Get Free Products!

Haven’t had my email yet :scream::scream:

Lol not that I was expecting anything.

I’ve yet to see or be chosen for beta testing :man_shrugging:t2:

Oh yeah if anyone is wondering why I openly shared what I’m testing for Bose, is because the speaker is already released and they just want to fine tune the Alexa function. So no I’m not breaking any NDA’s

It’s what I figured. @MacBlank is testing that same Speaker as well. Pretty cool

I wish this were true, sadly Anker seems only interested in the new young blood of.youtubers, who aren’t already members of the community.

If there was a particular ratio, you could almost understand… 40% old current ankers, and 60% strangers on YouTube. Sadly they don’t, it is more of an accident if a current member gets a testing gig on Anker now.

@Tank
Is it the round Alexa Bose with optional base?
I’ve got.it.for 4 weeks, and then send back. Shame on the last part, always wanted a Bose speaker… Never mind.

Yes it’s the Bose portable home speaker with Alexa built in and the charging base. I was suppose to have gotten it months ago, but due to issues with their logistics department I didn’t get it until today. And yeah same 4 weeks of testing and supposedly have to return it, but we shall see as last few products they let me keep

Where did you all sign up to test for them? It sounds like something I would be interested in…

Here you go

6 Likes

Funny :roll_eyes:

:crazy_face: I know you are

1 Like

:rofl: that is the second best link I have seen for today … It’s trick or treat month anyway :grin:

1 Like

Cool, I really like it