Seeking Content Creators | Get Free Products!

I had a beta invitation a while ago for a Roav car product, but didn’t here anything back due to my car being older than most peoples cars I reckon.

It’s always nice to get them though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is true, US market most of the time gets the product first. So the testing opportunity comes first as well.

1 Like

I’ve had several betas recently which is pretty fun… expecting one to come in today :thinking:

and I know which products are those… But not to spill beans :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Can understand that for testing events…betas though should, IMO, be spread more evenly worldwide (or where Anker sells) for a better cross ref on feedback / opinions / improvement suggestions…

1 Like

You do not. I’m positive you don’t get invited to test every soundcore product in beta, therefore you don’t know every product in beta, therefore you cannot know with 100% certainty what products I am testing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

How do you know for certainly? Never say never.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You don’t have liberty air 2 do you? That means you didn’t beta test them. That also means you don’t beta test BeFunky product. Checkmate

hope you have read the NDA well, not going on discussing more :smiley: and I will be :mute:
@AnkerOfficial

1 Like

What in the world. Are you seriously trying to get me in trouble?

I didn’t test the liberty air 2, neither was I asked to. Plus they’re already released so even if I did I would be allowed to talk about it. :roll_eyes:

If you get to beta test … congrats! Let it be, don’t want to get either of us into trouble.

1 Like

Never got any beta test.
Those tests are more thrilling for you young folks. :wink:

2 Likes

Not to brag or anything, but this just arrived for me to test

7 Likes

Sweet! You only get it for 2 weeks though right?

Nope, got it for the Month.

You keep doing what you’re doing @Tank :+1:t2:

Thanks bud

1 Like

Testers like @Tank are what keeps us getting quality products :+1:

1 Like

It is impractical to have same set of people test all the products. Anker does mix the testers and products very nicely.
I feel very happy and humble for the fact that they chose us (most of us in this group) to do the product testing and let us keep those products (most of the time) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree. So many people would just praise the product and ignore any faults- in hope of testing out more products. In reality anker wants honesty.

5 Likes