Samsung fold

I think their Galaxy buds will be the rival of Apple airpod https://bestwirelessbluetoothheadphones.com/audio/samsung-galaxy-buds/

At least the S9s will fall in price. For the Samsung Fold I would wait for the 2nd generation, even though I would never get it. Respect for Samsung for actually innovating somethingšŸ‘Š

Wow! You get a phone and a tablet at the same time! I mean that right there is just crazy awesome! Anyway, I am still pondering getting an XS Max so this is definitely out of my view due to price!

I did. Looks pretty insane :sunglasses::hushed:

Smh. I donā€™t understand why people hate Apple just for the sake of hating Apple. When fall comes and Apple releases there new phones, and they donā€™t release a phone that cost that much, beware. I will rub it in.

2 Likes

The Samsung fold isnā€™t there flagship phone. Itā€™s more of a testing phone, to test out there new technology. The flagship is the s10 (which looks pretty amazing)

Lol. 1099$ is nothing compared to the fold. The fold is twice the price :joy:. The s10 looks pretty great, although Iā€™ve heard several people comment they copied apples phones from last year. Not sure why people are saying that.

Not the case of hating (I have an iPhone for the record) just stating what Apple usually does as of lateā€¦bringing an item to market which is not radically different from its previous generation but comes packing an even more premium priceā€¦like the latest iPhoneā€¦ $1500 for the highest spec (or should I say storage) is just nuts, yet they wonder why sales are going down from people not upgradingā€¦

Wowā€¦ $1980?? seems Samsung is chasing Apple on price tags too ā€¦ lol
I would have 3 nice laptops rather :wink:

You canā€™t but 3 nice laptops for that price, either one nice or 3 okay laptops. Maybe me and you have different opinions on what a nice laptop is :joy:

I am not a gamer or a hardcore coding guyā€¦ so for me ~$700 should get me 3 nice laptops for what I do. or my dream macbook if I wanted the top pick. :heart_eyes::computer:

This is something I always wonder why should I buy flagship phones when I donā€™t use most of it
:confused:

1 Like

The Samsung fold isnā€™t the flagship. Itā€™s a testing phone, to test out this new technology

I was talking about general opinion though!

I will definitely not be the test participant for their fold device lol, i will fold newspaper at home rather

I wonder will Apple or any of the other brands follow suit?

Seems like 3 or 4 cameras is gonna become the norm on new smartphones. I plan on keeping my Xs for about 3 or 4 years (if I donā€™t break it lol) by then that figure could be into double digits.

I wish they made a modular phone I could customise dependant on my needs and requirements.

RED cameras made the RED hydrogen one which was a modular phone so to speak and was heavily hyped and it was an overwhelming and overpriced flop of epic proportions!

It was big and clunky, the camera was embarrassing and it had outdated specs. It was just an all round embarrassment for the company that are known to make stellar cameras.

1 Like

Still canā€™t get over that price, also good luck getting a case for it, hope you donā€™t drop it!

The ā€œone born every minuteā€ applies to these expensive products.

Say it costs you $999 to make a product, you sell it for $1000, you made $1 profit. Say you sold a million units, you made $1M profit.

Say it costs you $999 to make a product, you sell it for $1999, you made $1000 profit. Say you sold only 2000 units, you made double the profit of the above.

So price being high does not mean it wonā€™t be profitable, it just means by definition you need to market to the gullible rich. So every announcement, regardless of reaction of its expensive, helps you connect with the gullible rich. Even a comment of its expensive, being a comment, drives up interest.

1 Like

While I applaud Samsung for being innovative and bringing something new to the market, I have to disagree and canā€™t justify that price tag. Maybe if the price tag was $1000 more people would be interested on it. So for the price alone, thatā€™s a no from me dawg

I used to get my laptops free.
Old ones, not possible to install WIN10
and other ā€œrecourseā€™s gorgingā€ OS.
So these were scrapped and now I use! :joy: