Samsung fold

the most challenging part for third party accessory companies is the case… how do they build a case for a folding phone

:persevere:Samsung following apples footsteps into charging higher prices…

1 Like

Personally, I think the face of the Samsung fold looks horrible (when its folded)

1 Like

Lol :slight_smile:

Samsung basically copied Apple this year with three flagship models. The fold looks pretty sick, but I’d never pay that much for a phone (from the guy who paid $1099 for an iPhone last year lol).

The S10+ looks amazing though.

1 Like

yeah, i saw the full program.

1 Like

I’m happy to see Samsung still innovate with the fold design idea. And even though it was rumored to come out, it wasn’t leaked as much as other phones so it was a surprise to many (me included).
Price wise it’s obviously too high for me and many others. And since its the first folding model, I would wait 2 years or so to let them polish the folding line.
I’m excited to see what they will do with it in a couple of years

I think their Galaxy buds will be the rival of Apple airpod https://bestwirelessbluetoothheadphones.com/audio/samsung-galaxy-buds/

At least the S9s will fall in price. For the Samsung Fold I would wait for the 2nd generation, even though I would never get it. Respect for Samsung for actually innovating something👊

Wow! You get a phone and a tablet at the same time! I mean that right there is just crazy awesome! Anyway, I am still pondering getting an XS Max so this is definitely out of my view due to price!

I did. Looks pretty insane :sunglasses::hushed:

Smh. I don’t understand why people hate Apple just for the sake of hating Apple. When fall comes and Apple releases there new phones, and they don’t release a phone that cost that much, beware. I will rub it in.

2 Likes

The Samsung fold isn’t there flagship phone. It’s more of a testing phone, to test out there new technology. The flagship is the s10 (which looks pretty amazing)

Lol. 1099$ is nothing compared to the fold. The fold is twice the price :joy:. The s10 looks pretty great, although I’ve heard several people comment they copied apples phones from last year. Not sure why people are saying that.

Not the case of hating (I have an iPhone for the record) just stating what Apple usually does as of late…bringing an item to market which is not radically different from its previous generation but comes packing an even more premium price…like the latest iPhone… $1500 for the highest spec (or should I say storage) is just nuts, yet they wonder why sales are going down from people not upgrading…

Wow… $1980?? seems Samsung is chasing Apple on price tags too … lol
I would have 3 nice laptops rather :wink:

You can’t but 3 nice laptops for that price, either one nice or 3 okay laptops. Maybe me and you have different opinions on what a nice laptop is :joy:

I am not a gamer or a hardcore coding guy… so for me ~$700 should get me 3 nice laptops for what I do. or my dream macbook if I wanted the top pick. :heart_eyes::computer:

This is something I always wonder why should I buy flagship phones when I don’t use most of it
:confused:

1 Like

The Samsung fold isn’t the flagship. It’s a testing phone, to test out this new technology

I was talking about general opinion though!