Review Week: We Want to Hear from You

We want to hear what’s good, great, or needs improvement about your fav Anker gear. Post a product review to our Community and we’ll give the TOP 30 reviewers cool prizes. Show us pictures, write a novel, make a video, or however you want to tell us. Creativity goes a long way.

Event time: From February 27th 0:00 PST to March 5th 23:59 PST.

Follow the instructions below to enter:

1. Create a review post for your favorite Anker product on our community in the product discussion forum.

https://community.anker.com/c/products-discussion

Or:
Click “FORUM” → Click “+New Topic” → Select “Product Discussion” Category → Edit your post → Click “+Create Topic” to post) Review a product or make a product comparison.

2. At the end of the event, we’ll award prizes to the top 30 reviewers. Posts are ranked by total views and likes. To check your rank, click FORUM → Select “Product Discussion” → Sort by Top → Select “Week Feb 27 - March 6”.

3. Top 30 review posts will be awarded the prizes below:

$134 Bundle: Top 1 post
SoundCore Sport XL, PowerCore II 20000, SoundBuds Slim
$30 Bundle: Top 2-10 posts
SoundCore Nano, LC40 LED Flashlight 400 Lumens
$23 Bundle: Top 11-20 posts
PowerCore+ mini, PowerLine+ 6ft Micro USB Cable (Red)
$10 Prize: Top 21-30 posts
PowerLine+ 6ft Micro USB Cable (Red)

Review Post Rules:

● Post a review of your favorite Anker product or a review comparing similar Anker products (e.g. PowerCore 2000 vs. PowerCore II 2000)
● Only one review per person will be counted (but share as many as you like).
● Hint: Share your post on social media for more views, comments, and likes.

Other Rules:

● US/UK/CA/DE only.
● Users found cheating will be disqualified and banned from future events. Spamming views/comments/likes and other activities from multiple accounts with the same IP address constitute cheating.
● Anker reserves the right of final explanation on the event.

Updated on Feb 28th, 2017:

Thanks for your enthusiasm about this event! We received a couple of questions on the thread,so we’re providing some clarification below:

● Posts are ranked by total views and likes. This includes likes on your review post and likes on the comments of the review post. The latter has greater impact on your rank.

● The community only ranks the posts from the previous 7 days. Please click here to check the rankings after the event ends March 5th 23:59 PST.

● Please feel free to post your previous reviews. However, the prizes only go to the TOP 30 review posts, so we would suggest you rework previous reviews to make them more interesting and attract more views/likes/comments.

● Only one review will count. We will count the highest ranked one. When we announce the Top 30 posts we will exclude Anker official posts and any lower ranked posts from the same user.

● Don’t forget to view, like, comment on those review posts you like to help get the rank higher.

Updated on March 3th, 2017:

● For any updates of your review post since you posted it, we would suggest you update in your original post. Posting update comments may impact the ranks. However you are more than welcome to reply to other users’ comments on your review post. Thanks for understanding!

8 Likes

Wow this is cool

2 Likes

Will the likes on a Facebook post count?

1 Like

The week 27-6 is not available.

1 Like

Let’s just hope some decent reviews are writtten (constructive, objective and with photos) not the usual, ‘I love my Anker’ ‘Whoa this is the coolest product ever’ and it’s ‘better than the rest’ in hopes of boosting vote chances to win the goodies :smirk:

6 Likes

Do these have to be new reviews @AnkerOfficial or can we post our previous reviews from elsewhere?

1 Like

This is one one of the speakers I’ve gotten and the battery life on this is so long i only charged it once since i got it and the battery life has lasted almost two months thanks Anker keep on doing more products like these

1 Like

The rules say that only one review will count. How are they going to decide which one will count if someone posts more than one review…

1 Like

Probably the first one

1 Like

Logically I would say it would be the first one submitted (which would also cut down on endless reviews by single users to increase chances of winning) but they may just decide to base it on the number of likes received for whichever review a member has posted.

As @Arwen as mentioned, it would be interesting to know if these have to be new reviews or if they can be sourced from a persons previously posted review.

1 Like

Hi @Arwen, please feel free to post your previous reviews. However, the prizes only go to the TOP 30 review posts, so we would suggest you rework previous reviews to make them more interesting and attract more views/likes/comments.

2 Likes

Hi @joshuad11, since this is a community event, only likes on your posts within the community count. This includes likes on your review post and likes on the comments of the review post. The latter has greater impact on your rank.

1 Like

Hi @joshuad11, the community only ranks the posts from the previous 7 days. Please click here to check the rankings after the event ends March 5th 23:59 PST.

1 Like

Hi @Element321, @Yosef_Schmukler, @ndalby, we will count the highest ranked one. When we announce the Top 30 posts we will exclude Anker official posts and any lower ranked posts from the same user.

3 Likes

To be fair, i won some sound core slim headphones and i’m just shooting a youtube review for my channel of them, as bang for buck they’re pretty darn good, if not as refined as my (slightly unfairly priced £400) Sennheiser momentums overhead headphones!

So would a youtube review count towards this? As i assume its only the views on the forum that count!

1 Like

Can’t see why it wouldn’t, as long as the link is posted here for your likes to be accumulated in the forum/community.

Considering a small written review for the Slim ones I received (as I panned the Sport version on Amazon a while ago, so thought comparision would be good).

1 Like

Ok. Thank you!

1 Like

Great!!! :ok_hand: Let’s do it!! :muscle:

2 Likes

Looks like users are not even reading or liking other users reviews. That makes sense because they want to win themselves.

2 Likes

That’s just what I was thinking after looking at the forum!

1 Like