Winners of ‘Review Week’

Thanks a million for all the love for Anker products! We’ve received more than 100 review posts during the event and our team has been really impressed by your reviews!

Since the rankings section is messy due to a system bug (posts with more views/likes rank lower than those who have fewer views/likes), we had to re-calculate your ranks manually according to our ranking guidelines:

Posts are ranked by total score. Total score = total views × 1 + total post likes × 2 + total comment likes × 2.5 (views/likes were based on the data from March 6th 0:00 PST when the event ended).

We apologize for any inconvenience this caused.

Since only one review counts, we only counted your highest ranked one. After excluding Anker official posts, any lower ranked posts from the same user, and the posts that couldn’t be considered to be “reviews”, here is the final result of your ranks:

Congratulations to everyone who won, great job!

Although the event has ended, we love getting your feedback and hope you will continue to share all of your experiences with Anker products here on our community. Keep the great reviews coming!

Note:
● All winners will receive an email this week requesting a shipping address. Please check the email address linked to your community account.
● If you have any queries, feel free to send a message to AnkerOfficial.
● To those who missed out, we’ll have another event soon. So keep checking into the Anker community!

9 Likes

I must say it is really cool that you guys did this contest! Now, I’ll just be checking my email every hour or so :laughing:

2 Likes

Pumped! Going to Puerto Rico in a few weeks. Gonna love the Soundcore Nano. Gosh darn gee whiz I love Anker!!! And Rosa!!

2 Likes

Just got the email, thank you @AnkerOfficial!

2 Likes

Congratulations @mvpttk and all other winners! hope you enjoy the prizes!

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners (both seasoned and newbie reviewers alike) and especially @mvpttk for turning in a top review!

2 Likes

Thank you Anker & Community Members. It makes me feel special, thank you to the people who take the time to message & like my Youtube video. I will make more Anker product videos.

Thank you @Yosef_Schmukler
Thank you @ndalby

Congratulations to all other winners!

Keep it up!!!

2 Likes

congratulations winners!!! :slight_smile: enjoy it!!! :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you Anker!

Thank you anker

1 Like

Thanks, much appreciated!

1 Like

Big congratulations to all the winners, I know how it feels as i just got my free sound bud slims yesterday that I won in the last contest! Great effort by all

2 Likes

Wow this is awesome. Is there any way I could get a Powerline+ in USB-C instead of MicroUSB?

3 Likes

I don’t think the contest was fair. I posted a review in the first few days of the contest and nobody even opened it.

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners. :slight_smile: Enjoy your prize.

2 Likes

Yes would like to know if can switch any thing out

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners. Shame very few of us actually voted with likes, but obviously liking somebodys post then reduced the chance of you winning something yourself :slight_smile:

I know this type of competition is difficult to actually design to make it workable and also not too hard for the people in the background to administer!

Maybe next time give every person who enters 10 likes that they have to use, if you don’t “like” other posts then your entry is void??

No, I’m not bitter and enjoyed reading others reviews; Anker certainly do make good stuff. Just a shame I’m still not super impressed with my LC-90 though :frowning: Maybe my critical review of it is why nobody liked it!

Anyway, thanks @AnkerOfficial for the chances and yet more fun within the forums!

2 Likes

In the next opportunity we will get lucky :slight_smile::relaxed::blush:

2 Likes

Haha, well that was easy! Pretty cool, now I’ll have a PowerLine+ 6ft cable and another battery pack.

2 Likes

Despite my win. I would probably not be lying if I said this contest was a failure. The turn out was less than competitive, we had very few replies if any, and pretty much whoever posted a review won a prize. Well it was a learning experience and I did enjoy winning! I feel like we need to have some more competitive contests in the future. Maybe video contests, keep it on the forum, not like on Facebook or some other thing. Keep it local.

1 Like