[Prime Day launch] PowerPort Atom III 60W is Now Available!

Ahh, ok. Is there any on the market that offer this today that you know of…? To be honest, I thought this was already the case! lol

I wonder how much this is impacted by how much power batteries can take and how beneficial this would be. Kinda like Tesla Quick Charges. 0-80% (I think that is when it slows) is super fast compared to the last 15-20%.

1 Like

I’ve not seen anything as smart as what Tank is referencing. Anker’s Atom PD II can do 100% in one port, or 50% in two, but they aren’t intelligent enough to allocate say 75% to one port/25% to the other based on the device needs.

Aukey’s Dynamic Detect is similar, but also has room for improvement.

1 Like

What’s the third one you see?

Soundcore flare mini
Anker PowerWave 10 dual pad
Anker 60w PowerIQ 3.0 GAN PD charger

In the US or other regions? Of those three, PowerPort Atom III 60W is the only one with a Prime Day launch in the US.

This is in the US… it’s on the “prime day launch”
Page.

Edit: Ugh, it uploaded the photos in reverse order :roll_eyes:

If you actually click on them, they don’t appear to be true Prime Day launches.

:man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:. It’s on the prime day launch page… but you are correct that it doesn’t have the prime day launch banner… perhaps they forgot to add the banner to some products?

Well, I guess the only way to know for sure is if anyone without Prime is able to successfully place an order.

I want even more intelligence than that.

I’d like prioritization numbered ports, so port 1 gets all the wattage it wants, then anything left goes to port 2, etc, til the last port has no power til the item in port 1 reduces its demands. Arguably one low-power port gets 5W always to handle the slow recharging smaller buds.

I don’t want power to be evenly shared based on plugging in a device in a port as then say 4 port 60W using all for 4 ports each 15W would cause a 45W laptop to cease to charge, or a 5W buds get 10W to it wasted. To me this is a lack of vision on Anker’s, not a technical challenge.

3 Likes

Awesome idea :clap:

2 Likes

I agree this would be the best option and would kill in sales if they brought it to the market

1 Like

There are multiple products called Atom III, confusing. :fearful:

2 Likes

Atom III means gallium nitride and PowerIQ 3.0.

Really in all?

1 Like

Most of the time

Exceptions include Atom PD 4, PowerCore II 6700

NEW COLOR

Anker’s PowerPort Atom III 60W is now available in Black!

Available to order from amazon.com for a cost of $41.99 ($2 more than White), and should begin shipping immediately.

2 Likes

Looks great in black

1 Like