[Prime Day launch] PowerPort Atom III 60W is Now Available!

Anker has just released another wall charger with PowerIQ 3.0… Take a look at PowerPort Atom III 60W!

Features & details

• Universal High Speed - From iPhone to Samsung to USB-C laptops and more, Anker’s signature PowerIQ 3.0 technology provides high-speed charging to virtually any device.
  • One for All - Compatible with virtually any device via the 60W USB-C PowerIQ 3.0 port.
  • Compact Size - 35% smaller than an out-of-the-box MacBook Pro charger, without sacrificing a single watt of charging power.
  • Powered by GaN - Swapping out silicon for gallium nitride (GaN) has allowed us to take our world-famous charging technology and shrink it way down.
  • What You Get - PowerPort Atom III 60W wall charger, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

This is the same, older design as PowerPort Speed PD.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerPort Atom III 60W is available for Prime members to order now on Amazon for a cost of $39.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s latest wall charger? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

We are still awaiting Anker’s first portable charger with PowerIQ 3.0… Can you believe it? :rolling_eyes:

17 Likes

Waiting to see a Usb-C powerbanks with a higher than 18watt output, but 60watts is practically light speed from a year ago.

2 Likes

Yup, I think we are all waiting on a higher than 18w powerbank.
This charger is a step in the right direction, but they still need to come out with one that has smart power management for multi port usage

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing @joshuad11

Is this also compatible / support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 / 4.0 ?

My guess on price is $64.99 …

1 Like

3.0 yes, but I’m not sure about 4.0…[quote=“Shenoy, post:4, topic:69534”]
$64.99
[/quote]

I really hope that’s too high! :astonished:

then $54.99 :wink:

1 Like

I wonder how much smaller it is than the PowerPort Speed PD. I use that with my HP Spectre X360, but this doesn’t look appreciably smaller. With my only other PD devices being 18W (Pixel 3a and PowerCore 10000 PD) I haven’t found a perfect single device to use.

I’ve got a drawer of charging goods I choose from depending on length of trip/items I need to charge.

PowerPort Speed PD
PowerPort PD 2
AUKEY PA-D2
RavPower 61W PD
RavPower 18W PD

1 Like

It is the same size as PowerPort Speed PD 30W, which is to say slightly smaller than PowerPort Speed PD 60W.

Very interesting… I don’t think I have a use for it though…

1 Like

That isn’t just a re skin of this https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Delivery-Charger-PowerPort-Matebook/dp/B07BQJWDRM/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?keywords=anker+60w&qid=1559258631&s=gateway&sprefix=anker+60&sr=8-4 is it?

1 Like

Not quite. This uses GaN, PowerIQ 3.0 versus Power Delivery, and is smaller than that. Similar design, though.

Thanks for sharing this with us @joshuad11. I think the price will be between$40 and $50. Seems like a good charger for those who need 60w

1 Like

Looks like another great PowerPort! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like it!!

1 Like

Oooo I’m excited! Thanks for always keeping us updated!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @joshuad11 :clap:

1 Like

PowerPort Speed PD 1
Product Dimensions 2.5 x 2.5 x 1.1 inches
Item Weight 5.1 ounces

PowerPort Atom III 60W
Product Dimensions 2.4 x 2.3 x 1.1 inches
Item Weight 4.6 ounces

Not as much of size reduction as I would hope.

1 Like

Wonder what the uk one looks like :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I can’t wait to get this! I been needing something faster and more portable for travel. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love to see 2-port PD car charger

2 Likes