PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

good idea :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Nebula Capsule :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Well it looks like I’m saving my power bucks not to much for the Canadians this week :slightly_frowning_face:

I’d like a usb-c to A lead, but the pack (IE to get the little one!)

Also wish there was something in power user.

PLUS
that powerbank hasn’t arrived.

According to my neighbor in my block of flats, she thought she saw a parcel on my door mat! That’s a first, if true.

Usually I get a card to say package too big for letter box, please rearrange delivery for a day you’ll be in… Not this time.

The mast two powerbanks I had shipped to me arrived in an envelope style package, not a big box so may e the same for what you should be getting?

Cheers buddy :slight_smile:

what is usb c to usb c good for?

Power delivery to charge phones, laptops, batterypacks

Surprised the Eufy Bulb is not open to members beyond the US…it’s available in the UK as far as I’m aware, also thought Canada and Germany had already seen it…

Are non-US members likely to see it feature in future PowerDraws @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

yeah but usb c on both sites?

Nope, neighbour said was definitely a Amazon box type package.

Correct, power delivery works via USB c to USB c

sry i still dont understand… which powerbank has usb c output? oll powerbanks and powerports i know have the ‘normal’ usb a output

Here’s a helpful article explaining USB-C:

1 Like

I agree :ok_hand:

Does anyone else regret not entering the Power Draw some weeks or is it just me?

Sort of, because how long before the item you wondered if you should or shouldnt, reappears

It’s only available in the US now. but I’m sure it will open to members beyond the US soon.:innocent:

1 Like

Even though they have different model no on Amazon (which has been known to happen)…isn’t the PD one the following on Amazon UK?

This is our European dream?
PU has been empty for weeks., But is still seems to have stuff, strange if ONLY reason is lack of reviews… Or.you saying only rest of world don’t review?