PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Scroll up

The top post in this thread is edited weekly noting Anker doesn’t work weekends so it will be edited late Sunday PST.

Congrats to regular contributor @Oggyboy on the Powercore win. He last won in August, I last won in January.

1 Like

Yay!!! Thank you guys :smile: Nice little birthday present to myself from Anker lol

This has certainly cheered me up after the footy score :unamused: Say nothing @k_pug2003 :sob:

7 Likes

@Oggyboy
Hmmmm :grimacing:

I will try not to mention it today but it may be hard not to.

Today has been a pretty good day for me so far with the United win and then Ireland winning in the rugby :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

Congrats on the win and happy birthday :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations winners especially @Oggyboy !

2 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday:!

1 Like

Can i get a refund on my power bucks keep on entering and haven’t won or gotten anything from the power user samples since it’s nit working for me what gives :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Like the lottery, many will enter, few will win. There is no guarantee on winning.

As for the power user not working, what do you mean exactly isn’t working? You mauy want to email r=_ø
Mmjt

1 Like

If you need it, use money, if you want it then Power Draw.

Speaking of which, it has been a while since any kind of giveaway non-Powerdraw.

1 Like

Shucks! Missed again this week. Oh well. Congrats @Oggyboy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My dumb butt keeps on click on update information and then on the apply button so it’s now saying Your application is under review i emailed the person who has been helping me yesterday

Thanks again guys x
Birthday is Tuesday (not today) but thanks for the best wishes :blush:

1 Like

Happy birthday @Oggyboy

1 Like

Nothing for usb-c users, AGAIN, well not for outside USA (being the charger plug)

@AnkerOfficial Why do you dislike this section of your customers?

What specific products would you most like to see on the Powerdraw?:sunglasses:

1 Like

I see @FatCat won two weeks running

Therefore as that’s lucky I am now

4 Likes

Congrats to this weeks winners !:confetti_ball:

@AnkerOfficial it might be useful if you could add the length of the micro USB cable

Congrats new winners, including @Oggyboy!

1 Like

Congrats winners.

1 Like

A usb-c 4"/10cm lead (can’t seem to find for a sensible.price anywhere) would be my no1 choice, but any usb-c lead. A 6ft would make spending higher bucks on.

Usb-c Powerbank

More (any to be honest) android powered stuff

These are the sort.of things @AnkerOfficial . Android users out number apple 2-3 if not.more

@AnkerOfficial, here is a photo from your own cables. It’s a 4" usb-c as part of a 4 pack. So as I now know you make it, why is it not available as a solo lead?