PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Have you dropped a email to marketing@anker.com to explain that you claimed a code but did not use. Rosa and the team will be able to void the code and mark as complete. You should then be able to select future PU items, though I’ve not seen any for week in the UK…

1 Like

I told them ages ago. But it’s still there.

I feel this maybe why I’m.getting nothing in.pu

Would drop them another email, make sure your put ‘submission problem’ as a subject as this often generates a quicker response. Also copied @AnkerOfficial in to see if she can give a prod on your issue :slight_smile:

Nobody (in the UK) is getting anything in the PU page it would seem.

3 Likes

I have… Just now.

I swear it was last year I wanted rid of it.

They should have a better system. Cos if I remember rightly, you don’t see the full details of the deal UNTIL you’ve clicked. If I bought every item I clicked on to have a look at details, I’d have to be bill gates!

1 Like

Same here nothing for quite some time…

1 Like

It does say what the offer is though. Shows the item
And says Deal £39.99 down to £29.99 so no need to click anything really.

They will sort you out but another email won’t hurt :blush:

I have a 10000mAh Astro3 which is great for all it does. Even have a 12V and 9V output port. Will save points this week as Powercore 10000 already have over 100 entries.

Yup, I have my 10k and wouldn’t mind getting another one. I went in on 1 ticket for this and even though I have a genie, I also put in 1 ticket for that so I can put it in the kitchen

I’m kinda broke right now and that case looks kinda nice

1 Like

Too bad i don’t have enough points for that eufy speaker or else i would’ve entered to replace the one they stole From me haha oh well

1 Like

Congrats to the new winners!! :grinning:

1 Like

You see winners?

Congrats to this weeks winners, nice to see @Oggyboy on the list :smile: , can’t say I can search or recognise the other’s…

2 Likes

Congrats @Oggyboy and to all the rest of the winners

2 Likes

congratulations winners

1 Like

Congrats @Oggyboy where can I see the user list again?

1 Like

Just go to the powerdraw page and click on winners list

I mean the entire list of the forum members.

These are all the members so far;

https://community.anker.com/users/