PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Super chuffed for @doris4jin @TechnicallyWell on your wins plus all the other winners out there :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Congrats to this weeks winners, especially @doris4jin & @TechnicallyWell :clap:

4 Likes

@TechnicallyWell
You lucky son of a gun! lol :laughing:
Congrats man!

4 Likes

Congrats to all winners this week :clap:t2::clap:t2:

Good to see familiar names on winners list, especially @TechnicallyWell and @doris4jin :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Congrats to the winners! It’s exciting to see names that I recognize on the list - I haven’t been here all that long, but I’m starting to see familiar faces :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats to the winners.

3 Likes

Reed, have you received your prize from the Valentine day event ?

1 Like

I have - they came on Thursday I believe, and I just posted a review on the SoundBuds Curve that was part of the package. Are you still waiting?

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

yep adding congrats to @TechnicallyWell on the Viva win

I expect a review in a few weeks!

6 Likes

Congrats to this week’s winners !

2 Likes

Yah it’s been a while and I still haven’t gotten even a shipping confirmation yet.

Have you checked your spam folder? Also you don’t always get a shipment notification

I’ll wait another week and see what happens. Maybe it was held hostage by usps.

1 Like

Thanks! Yes, I will definitely review it and then it will be gifted to a good friend who has had to endure an old, buggy Toyota Entune infotainment system for the past few years.

7 Likes

The more we can move towards car infotainment being handled by Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, and voice assistants like Alexa in the Viva, the better - it’s always blown my mind how car manufacturers still insist on providing proprietary systems that are almost always inferior. I bought an Anker SoundSync Drive last summer for my commute, and even something as simple as that was a game-changer for the 2008 CR-V I was driving.

2 Likes

My bucks are itching in my pocket for something good in the draw this week.

3 Likes

Cars usually are used for many years, the “Smarter” you make them out the factory the more embarrassingly backwards they appear a few years later.

Cars should focus on smart driving and let add-on technology innovate.

Can you imagine a “smart” car from 20 years ago with a SKY dish on its roof?

Car makes 12V 10A, use that.

I am still carrying an unopened new Powercore II 10000 in my work bag to encounter the magic words “my phone is flat”. May happen this week. I have all I need and its just spreading Anker joy smartly. Why I do this is even though Anker is a huge popular well respected brand, there are huge quantities of people who do not know.

1 Like

In the meantime we can enjoy @TechnicallyWell latest review, published today!

8 Likes