PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

I would (if I could) go in for the Roav Viva, but might go for the lights as the only 15bucks per entry and my bucks are burning a hole in my virtual wallet :joy:

2 Likes

Hello . I really want to win

@Milan_Chokshi you’ve said you want to win one or I want one on lots of posts. Why don’t you try getting involved and engaging with everyone instead and who knows, you might get one :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Saw the Man U score yesterday on ESPN and thought of you

1 Like

@namroc22 Was a great result :raised_hands:t2: Although we are mainly fighting for 2nd place now.

Pretty sure @Oggyboy was hoping we lost so they could go above us in the league. But just like the rugby, it wasn’t meant to be :tongue:

1 Like

First time winner here, looking forward to getting my hands on a Powerline+ II, was in the market for a new lead as well!

2 Likes

But what happens once you enter your address?

There’s a date by which you have to enter (Friday I think) to allow time for all the winners to enter their addresses. Once that date has expired then Anker in one event go into that Google docs form and then initiate the shipping.

You may get a shipping notification next week. They use Amazon’s shipping partner from my experience using the cheapest shipping so ~ 3 days for example here in California.

Assume 2 weeks from competition win til in your hands.

2 Likes

You sit back and in about 2-3 weeks the item arrives.

This cable is very durable, I hope you like it!:grin:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial Thanks.

I presume I just need to wait for an email from Anker so I can send my shipping details?

That is the case. Just wait and you will receive one. Make sure to check the spam folder too

1 Like

Yes, as @Kopra_12 mentioned check your spam folder. Every email I hae gotten with a Google document for some reason goes to my spam folder and all the rest to my regular inbox. So make sure to check there

1 Like

Thanks for the tip guys, I’ll be sure to keep an eye on the spam folder.

Got my email earlier today so all completed.

Thanks to everyone for the help and info.

All the best…Andy.

5 Likes

We will ship all the items next week, please be patient.:innocent:

3 Likes

Congrats to the new winners !!! :tada:

2 Likes

Congrats to @doris4jin, @TechnicallyWell, @proff and all the other lucky winners :sunglasses:
I really like the Roav VIVA Car Charger, good catch :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Congrats winners, @TechnicallyWell that’s an awesome win…can’t say I’m not jealous haha.
Also congrats to @doris4jin

6 Likes

Wow thank you!

The screen protector would be perfect for my X :smiley:

4 Likes