PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Congrats to this weeks winners including @Corwin_Davis_Khoe and @Andrei_Savel :thumbsup: also nice to see @Yosef_Schmukler name on the list, hasn’t been seen for a while…

4 Likes

Congrats to all the winners. Good luck to all for the next time :slight_smile:

Noooo not another loss, such lower entries and still no good. Ah well, congrats to those who did win haha.
I don’t remember how many entries I put in, but time to save all the points

1 Like

The odds weren’t on our side this time😩

Do you get sometimes points from the PowerUser program? I mean it is really interesting to see how many people are joining the PowerDraws, which I never saw in the forum

Would be interesting if one of the draws was for bucks, has this ever been done or discussed before?

Sorry. I can’t join in any discussions after being cheated out of a win. Flaming TMO :frowning2:

@Oggyboy I only caught tail end of it.

Low scoring match and a good old fashioned punch up, must’ve been good to watch

The ones that are in the draw but not posting are most likely using bucks from the previous forum (some kept theirs other lost them :confused:) or just bucks that were gained from joining the forum…

Ah okay, how many did you get in the old forum? 100 for a post :slight_smile:
Did you lose yours?

My points carried over.

On the old forum you had bucks for visiting everyday similar to on here and there was a list of products you could buy with your bucks. I was way down the list of users (based on bucks) on the old site. But currently sitting on 2900+.

1 Like

Okay,
I just have 1750 what is for me good. But there are not so many products I want.

They won’t last long if we go all in on a pair of earphones. You’d be looking at 300 bucks.

I’d like to see a system where you get 1 entry (not 10) even if it costs more. Can then see how many people are in the hat.

Yes, it would be better because it would prevent these spikes at the end of the week. Also, the chance would be higher to win something. On the other side, it would be negative for the people who are just setting 1 ticket.

Thanks! School takes up a lot of time

2 Likes

I keep spending them so have about 900 :joy:

it’s nice to see the Eufy smart plug Mini up and the new verve wired headphones

2 Likes

I knew when I read your post it would be US only :confused:

Most new products only have inventory in the US.:cry::sob:

1 Like

I’d like a smart plug too…

1 Like