PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Yeah the auctions are like 3am by me so I never really am up for it and if I am it’s always when I don’t have enough to win

Yea auction time does suck for east coast. For europe, it’s pretty good as it is 8 or 9 am (UK, DE) and even better as you move east. But I have been trying to tell myself that I don’t NEED this product so don’t enter :joy:. Working well for now so hoping to keep that up :crossed_fingers:

Sounds we are all ready for a new auction :rofl:

1 Like

Balance

The Soundcore live streams bias US, the ones with giveaways most.

tenor%20(2)

com-add-text%20(2)

3 Likes

Congrats to the new power draw winners @gavingilbert82 @tuanchoang @23lamerea I don’t think I recognize any of the names but I could be wrong. I tried for the earbuds but it just wasn’t my lucky day. Can’t wait to see what will come next

2 Likes

Congrats to the past weeks powerddaw winners… I too was waiting with baited breath to see if the spirit pros were mine… alas better luck next time…

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ve been trying to win a product on various PowerDraws for a long while now and I’m super happy that it’s now my turn!

3 Likes

After trying for so long, I finally won a PowerDraw for once and one that I REALLY wanted (eufy HomeVac H11)! :smiley:

4 Likes

Congrats :+1: it is a handy vac for the car or small areas around the home :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Congrats on the win!!

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! :tada::gift:

1 Like

Congrats winners!!! :tada::tada::tada:
@gavingilbert82
@tuanchoang
@23lamerea

2 Likes

i only put in 8 entries for the earbuds

Or 20% of the entries

2 Likes

Good luck :+1:

Nice win then. I put in 25% of entries on something else earlier and won that. Guess we’re just lucky :joy:

2 Likes

Gotta be in it to win it @Shivam_Shah :+1:
Have a great day mate.

1 Like

You too buddy!

1 Like

@23lamerea Hi, have you filled out the address form we sent to you?

I only just found it in my spam box

1 Like

Congratulations to all winners !!