PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Ah, ok.

Ain’t it quiet without Andrew (@TechMan)

Perhaps, for fun we should tag him in every post, to give him something to do when he gets back
. lol

2 Likes

Andrew is out and catching crocodiles! :joy:
So quiet…

1 Like

His new nickname is Fishermen :joy:

4 Likes

He will find ways, with or without tagging :joy::joy:

If he is urged to be offline he will use bush drums or carrier pigeons to write here.
He needs to be active and hunting for points!

1 Like

didnt know he would be able to survive being away form the forum this long

Anker Community is addictive… I check on product updates and news here most of time, there are real-time jokes :joy::joy:

2 Likes

im almost always on here even if im not posting im catching up on reading trying to get everything up to date ya know

4 Likes

Nothing wrong with that, when I first joined I lurked for a long time and then finally posted. I even went through every thread and read all the post

2 Likes

This is a great community, that’s for sure :heart::sunglasses:

1 Like

i post every now and then but i dont want to be useless comments ya know but whether im posting or not im tring to catch up on so much reading

4 Likes

Don’t car about useless comments.
We all often post nonsense.

As long posting of useless comments will not get a real mania, its fine. :wink:

1 Like

no i support the nonsense conversations that we have on here but i dont deme those useless. thos are usually engaging and fun

1 Like

Sometimes it is really important to write something beside watts, volts, phones, speakers…

3 Likes

i completely agree its also what builds us as a community getting to know all of you lovely people

3 Likes

I agree with you :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Great thoughts @Chiquinho @ktkundy :clap:

2 Likes

Congrats to last week’s powerdraw winners
@shootertwist
@Andy_Arevalo
@xiixcg

1 Like

Congratulations to this week’s winners!!

Congrats this weeks winners!