At the individual level, yes one does hit "peak Anker" of products of there are only so many items you need. I have gifted away most of what Anker have gifted me, and yes share the wish to get fundamentally better products.
I am plotting my next long off-grid trek and I'd love a product like:
- dual socket wall charger Powerport.
- replaceable country plug, UK, US, EU
- don't care what they call it but a Powercore which is about 13Ah and recharges fast off whatever they call the Powerport socket, ideally in about 2 hours but say 4 hours would be something I'd buy
- 18W minimum output to recharge my tablet/phone, IQ2, IQ3, don't care, just sense and fast charge my device.
- smallest size, lowest weight as I'm either biking or hiking with the gadgets or its fitting under an economy no-luggage flight seat.