PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Won’t ever happen unless timing is perfect. If you ever need something, you’ll get it. Perhaps really want :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

At the individual level, yes one does hit “peak Anker” of products of there are only so many items you need. I have gifted away most of what Anker have gifted me, and yes share the wish to get fundamentally better products.

I am plotting my next long off-grid trek and I’d love a product like:

• dual socket wall charger Powerport.
  • replaceable country plug, UK, US, EU
  • don’t care what they call it but a Powercore which is about 13Ah and recharges fast off whatever they call the Powerport socket, ideally in about 2 hours but say 4 hours would be something I’d buy
  • 18W minimum output to recharge my tablet/phone, IQ2, IQ3, don’t care, just sense and fast charge my device.
  • smallest size, lowest weight as I’m either biking or hiking with the gadgets or its fitting under an economy no-luggage flight seat.
1 Like

Yeah I’ve had some crazy coincidences of needing stuff and then getting it

2 Likes

You know its a little sad that Anker’s latest shipping product has me thinking “it is so awful, not only would I not spend money, but neither Powerbucks virtual money on it”. Physically huge, and not that intelligent.

I’m more interested in the Atom III, I’d waste virtual money on that.

3 Likes

[quote=“professor, post:2882, topic:54086”]
Atom III
[/quote]But it’s even less intelligent…

1 Like

Summer of 2018 and Roav Smartcharge F0 comes to Powerdraw.
I had no points to play so I accumulate 250 points to get 10 tickets over the week and play on Friday evening.
There were 35 entries and 10 were mine (may not be most popular item but I was desperate for it) :grin:
My sweetest win and my most used Anker product.

4 Likes

Congrats to the winners can’t wait to see what’s up for next week good luck to everyone

2 Likes

Congratulations to winners… Lost out for the Atom 2 :confused:

1 Like

Congrats to this weeks winners :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

@TAcct2557 @SpencerJames @Marko_B

3 Likes

I spent basically all my powerbucks for that PD 2. Now it’s time to buy Anker’s USBC to lightning cable :smile:

4 Likes

Sometimes going all in pays off :muscle:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Well done winners.
Bucks saved for another week as this weeks prizes are a bit blah

2 Likes

Congratulations, lucky winners
@TAcct2557 @SpencerJames @Marko_B
:thumbsup:

3 Likes

Congrats new winners :thumbsup:

2 Likes

congratulations winners and good luck everyone in the next round!

2 Likes

I’m still working on growing my PB stash back :joy:

1 Like

I will also need to stack up PBs :joy:

1 Like

Congrats to the winners

1 Like

congratz winners!

1 Like

Wohooo, thanks to all :smile:

1 Like