PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

A big congrats to the new winners :clap:

Congrats to the winners:
@joshuad11, @SpencerJames, @Hector_Prades

@joshuad11 did you go all-in or how many tix you got for winning this? just curious :thinking:

2 Likes

I always go all-in if it’s something I want.

4 Likes

I went all-in for the cable, still lost it :frowning2: I had better chances though, :grin:

1 Like

Congrats to the winner!! Enjoy your gifts and keep going all in on the products so I have less competition in Auctions (that is if we have 1 soon) :joy:

@Shivam_Shah the thing is @joshuad11 can go all in on every item this week and you still won’t touch him in terms of power bucks. That man can win the contest if he wanted to multiple times and still have more power bucks to spare

4 Likes

But I haven’t entered an auction. I’m nice :grin:

3 Likes

Oh shoot just saw his bucks :joy:. Man some of these people are another level lol

This week’s PowerDraw looks good, hoping to get for the Atom PD 2 for the compact size, going all max possible entries :smile:

Hi @yamyam,

Thank you for letting me know this, we are dealing with this and believe you could receive it before May 13th.

1 Like

Thanks for the info/update. But as i wrote in the email to the marketing already, the prize should have been an additional present for mothers day and this is at 12.05.2019. So i hope it will be here (finally after 7 weeks) before mothers day.

1 Like

YAYYYYY !!!

I just can’t believe it or trust my eyes
In an extremely short time of just amazing 46 days (7 weeks) i received my prize from week 12/2019 just this moment! :gift:

Even if its the old version of the Lumi Stick-ON (T1301) and not the new one (T1305) i am very happy and wish to send as many thanks as possible to the incredible lightning speed of the
Anker High-Speed Delivery Slugs! :clap:

Now … the next prize/winning can come :grin:

3 Likes

Yaay!!! Glad you received your prize… :grinning:

But have to say this… I just love that snail / slug animation :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Me too … sooo cute … even more including the sound and saying:

Or the highspeed theatralic version:

:joy:

… or the “full extended version” for the germans in you :flag_de:

1 Like

Happy for you @yamyam

1 Like

you could probably destroy us in the auction

Hey!!! Thanks!!!

Hope you contact me soon!! :slight_smile:

Glad that I won! It doesn’t happen frequently (never!)! hahaha

Thank you!

1 Like

Congrats man! now look out for an email from Anker asking you to fill a survey! around 1 - 2 weeks from the winning, check your spam folder :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Maybe, but it’s unlikely that I ever will (especially with the recent choices for items by the admins).

I truly don’t have an interest in all that many Anker products right now. Maybe because they’re all so similar to the ones I already have or perhaps it’s because Anker isn’t being as innovative.

But really, there are only a few products on my mind that I would even consider bidding on in an auction. I want to give other active members the chance to win.

1 Like

Yeah I haven’t entered an auction yet either hoping they will come up with some good things or things that I need

1 Like