PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Tbh I don’t know but I’m waiting for it to come out hoping it will come soon

The powercore fusion and the flashlight both have really high entries this week good luck everyone try to win

I was one of the winners in last weeks Power Draw but I haven’t received an email from Anker for shipping information.

Give it time sometimes it takes two weeks or even more I waited a month once because they have a lot of other giveaways going on right now that they are also trying to deal with. I am sure they will contact you soon when they get the chance. Please be patient. Congrats on winning

2 Likes

Ok thanks. It’s my 1st time entering in a Power Draw and winning .

3 Likes

I was one of the winner last week too… still waiting for that email :envelope_with_arrow:
But I know Anker, so just being patient, give it few more days, it should be on the way…:rocket:

3 Likes

Exactly, impatience is not good for the blood pressure! :wink:

2 Likes

Wow can’t believe that entries for this week had two items with over 100 entries. Dang!

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial can we have some lightning cables soon - I’ve got bucks to burn lol

1 Like

I was wondering the same, maybe a few couple more months

Thanks anker cannot wait to receive my prize filled in the delivery form :blush:

I got mine really quick

Oh wow! It’s my lucky day I guess. Thanks a lot @AnkerOfficial !!

Congrats winners!

Congrats to the winners

Congratulations new winners :trophy:

Congratulations to all the winners :slight_smile:

Excited to see what next weeks drawings bring. Hopefully it’s something I’m interested in

Congrats to this weeks lucky winners @Alex_Honnor @cho7a7 & @Ashkin1194

1 Like

Congratulations to the lucky winners @Alex_Honnor @cho7a7 & @Ashkin1194

1 Like