PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Was really happy to see there names as winner always good to see the people I know winning. Very much deserved on their end

2 Likes

Congrats @Oggyboy @Ice1 & @cmbush. Glad to see 2 regulars win the Power Draw

4 Likes

Congrats to lucky winners
@Oggyboy
@Ice1
@cmcnabblss

@Ice1 I hope they are shipping to Canada lol jk jk

2 Likes

Thank you everyone :grinning: lovely stuff

Thanks everyone for the wishes. :thumbsup:

They must be shipping to Canada as CA is included in the countries list. I wouldn’t waste my hard earned 750 PowerBucks otherwise :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You will get it, that’s sure!

Yes comrade

Hey, at least Power Draws are not for those highly active on social network and newbies, PD’s must be chosen from those who bought real tickets

3 Likes

congratulations winners! Good luck everyone on this round!

1 Like

Lol I know :joy: congrats once again on getting the PowerCore+ 26800

1 Like

Congrats winners! @Ice1 you got an awesome prize! I love my 26.8 plus!

2 Likes

Thanks @dicejedi waiting for this long time now, couldn’t take a chance to loose at any cost. Finally got mine… is yours with PD or just 3 USB’s? now I wish this was with a PD.:wink:

1 Like

Mine is exactly like the one you won! My wife needs PD as she has an apple ipad pro but I dont so Im good with this

2 Likes

The Powercore Fusion looks tempting on this week’s powerdraw

1 Like

Every week usually looks tempting and I always say I won’t buy anything and I’ll save my power bucks but I can never hold back

How many powerbucks do you usually use per power draw?

I try not to use more than 100 points a week

2 Likes

It really depends on if I really want something or not. Like tank said I try not to spend more then 100

I barely put 1 or 2 if I really like the item lol

1 Like

I will take 1 or 2 tiks if there is an item I can use. If I am desperate and need that item at any cost, will go all-in, some times it is better than auctions, if it works out :grin:

Any updates on the anker app?

2 Likes