PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

The countries are always announced.
“Reading carefully” sometimes helps to avoid errors. :wink:

1 Like

The one-eyed is the king among the blind :see_no_evil:

Ive got two genie’s. They are NOT as good as an Echo. Especially in the UK. They don’t allow the drop in feature or multi room audio. Plus the latest firmware is not being applied. I’d wait for the echo dots to go back to £30 and get one or 2 of them.

1 Like

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. :grin:

2 Likes

Even a bind yamyam will receive an email from anker once in a while. :grin:

I already own the PowerPort PD 1 and don’t have an iPhone for the PowerLine II USB-C to Lightning Cable so I won’t be using any powerbucks for this drawing, however, good luck to everyone who did :+1:

1 Like

Well done to this weeks winners :clap: :clap:

I am loving the Friday draw. Much much better. But @AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical you seem to have left the UK and other countries in a time warp where they only have a need for torches :fearful:

Another draw with 2 great prizes for the US and a torch for the UK, DE etc. Very poor show. :

EDIT; I think I’ve got myself all confused this morning and thought the current items in the draw were refreshed this morning. But I can see the end date on the draws is tomorrow 30/03.

Think I need to go back to bed lol.

3 Likes

Only need for the older original model of torches.

There are always LUMIS and torches for us few poor over the pond.
Seems they are thinking we need some enlightenment urgently! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yayyyy!!!

6 Likes

I’m happy you got your email! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks bro! :grin:

But they need about a week to send out the email, while giving the winner just four days(!) to answer?! Ever thought about people who are NOT living in the internet or older people who only check email once a week or that people are maybeon vacation or in hospital for some days? For those the prize will expire, if they do not answer emmediatly.
And then they need up to a month(!) to ship the prize?!

Ok ok … in germany we say:
“You do not look in the mouth of a gifted horse”

… but this is very … mhhh … “suboptimal” :hushed:

Whatever … thanks for the prize and when i win the brandnew RoboVac X1000 DeLuxe Premium Power (with laser mapping and latest uptodate brush technology) soon in a power draw, then i expect to get it faster! :smiling_imp: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

2 Likes

A lot of wishes you have! :innocent:

Congratulations!! :clap:

1 Like

Congrats new winners

Congratulations @nbtaylor, @Springfield, @rtena on this week’s Power Draw!

3 Likes

Congratulations to the winners!

Listing items won and winners :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats @nbtaylor @Springfield & @rtena !

2 Likes

Congrats everyone nice win!! Can’t wait to see what next week brings. This week had really high entry numbers

1 Like

New game, new luck!!! :grin: