PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

@yamyam Give them some time buddy, you will get an email for sure.

1 Like

From what I’ve experienced it usually takes about a week, on average, to get the email. No worry guys they will email you soon, btw its only Tuesday!

2 Likes

Ok, thanks guys … just thought they may be already mailed me (to a wrong email adress) and my lumis are already on the way to be shipped to the backyard of russia somewhere … :laughing:

I will wait … but if i havn’t reveived my lumi-winning-shipping-email in 2026 latest, i will

But i guess eufy will mailed me not later than brexit, so they still have some decades of time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Is this You!
I am frightened :joy:

2 Likes

There is no place for violence in our Anker society :peace:

3 Likes

Exactly!
I hate such stupid videos of violence!

1 Like

Rambo isn’t violance, Rambo is cult! :hearts:

Ja ja!
Rambo : Mambo! :stuck_out_tongue:

I almost, misread that!

I’ve not had my email yet either

1 Like

Keep an eye on your spam folder as often times the Google document gets flagged as spam

I am, even if i do not get many spam on my about 100+ mail adresses
… currently 0.87 Spammails per day :grin:

And my spam folder is empty:

Furthermore the eufy and anker domains are all whitelisted at my PC, so they will anyway not be blocked, marked as spam or whatever … they just did not write/sent any till yet :imp:

I have all of Anker domains whitelisted too, but occasionally when they send a Google document it still gets flagged as spam, anyway never hurts to check

I.check n clear my spam.folder approx 3 or 4 times a day. If I left it for 1 week, I’d have over a couple thousand spams… Who wants to check a them?

You should be receiving soon or within the next couple days

So, what is the strategy of Powerdraws going forward? they always be closed on Thursdays and not Fridays anymore? :thinking:
@AnkerOfficial didn’t say a word on last weeks mishap :rage:

1 Like

May be they will close it randomly in the future! :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah! They are keeping it very interesting. They may even let the same powerdraw run for two weeks in a row…

I get to save bucks this week :muscle:t2:

I would rather see power draws of DISCOUNT-COUPON CODES instead of anker/eufy items! :thumbsup:

This way the winner can himself decide which anker product he wants to buy :tickets:

In my case, most weeks nothing interesting (for me) is in the power draw, so i have to wait and wait until something i need or want is listed. Especially the first time (about 3-4 weeks ago), when i participated in the power draws for the first time, i have overseen that the product i spent about 150 bucks, is only available for US :scream:

So i sadly wasted 150 bucks … if i remember correctly, for this one: