PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Is it time for another Auction already? I have saved over a $1000 Power Bucks yet!

@Chris_Renshaw Ya man! You beat me out on the genie! I almost went all in with 9 full entries, but this week was yours with that other win!

2 Likes

It’s pure luck for @Chris_Renshaw, may be his lucky week

1 Like

Congrats new winners!! :ok_hand:

Sorry my man, I did 2…

That’s actually what I wanted lol…

There is a new powerdraw, anything caught your eye?

1 Like

Nope. USB-C cables are useful but its open to many countries, chances low. Wake me up a week later

2 Likes

No I don’t like wireless charging and I have the cable and the car thing is just ridiculous lol, i won’t enter this one or any for a for a while. I have a bunch of tests to do, not just Anker, and write up so my time is spent.

1 Like

Hmmm, I’m out of this one. Maybe next week.

2 Likes

@professor I just noticed all the items are open to a lot of countries. Guess I will pass on this week’s powerdraw

@Chris_Renshaw don’t forget to share your reviews with us :+1:

1 Like

Yea, always, I got a few Randos coming. Stuff I bought recently, or have had and finally feel like I have put it through as much crap as possbile. lol I hate reviews, sorry Anker, that are due 2 weeks after you receive a product or even ones that are just written that quickly. If a device is going to fail or really show what it’s got, you need AT LEAST a month to naturally use it and see if it works well for you and if it just breaks. Check amazon for how many reviews were written on a product like 2 weeks or sooner after they get it, it’s either great or terrible, then a month or more later there is an update and it’s the opposite of what it was before. Basically, I always review, just when I feel it’s the right time.

This weeks draw is all yours guys, I’m out. not in need of 2 items and the cables are not in my region. :unamused:
Good luck to those who enter the draw. :thumbsup:

Congrats to @MacBlank for the cable (hope postie doesn’t lose it this time!)
@Gussers for the Roav
@Nick_von_Ehrenhelm for the Powerwave

Last week I didn’t bid on as I don’t need any of them, same this week, knock yourselves out.

3 Likes

Congrats winners!!! I can wait to win… again :grimacing:

1 Like

Congrats @MacBlank, @Gussers, and @Nick_von_Ehrenhelm. Enjoy your goodies. :slight_smile:

Congrats to this (well last weeks) winners :thumbsup:

1 Like

He only lost 2 things, both powerbamks. Anker replaced 1 but the big bigger, was stolen by someone iny apartment block. Yes it’s a secure door to enter the block, but not everyone is kosher!

Nice to win tho. First in a long time, hopefully broken the bad spell… :crazy_face:

Congrats Mac.
Spring is coming!
There are many things needing a cable! :joy:

1 Like

Congrats all of you lucky people!

1 Like