PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Congratulations winners! I was looking forward to the genie but the magic 8 ball said “My sources say no!”

Sucks I couldn’t win the SoundCore motion B, anyway enjoy your new gifts lucky winners @Kevin_Luc @Chris_Renshaw @Raul_Alexandre

1 Like

Congratulations to this week’s winners!!

Soundcore Motion B @Kevin_Luc

eufy Genie @Chris_Renshaw

Anker Hard Case for PowerCore 20000 @Raul_Alexandre

1 Like

Congrats winners. :slight_smile: Enjoy.

2 Likes

Congrats to this weeks winners @Chris_Renshaw @Kevin_Luc @Raul_Alexandre

1 Like

Congrats winners… Y’all need to let me win one, it’s been a while :wink:

1 Like

Congrats weeks winners! :+1::wink:

1 Like

Congrats to all last weeks winners :clap:t2:

1 Like

Congrats Winners!

1 Like

Congrats guys on winning this weeks powerdraw ! :thumbsup:

@Chris_Renshaw @Kevin_Luc @Raul_Alexandre

2 Likes

Congrats to new winners. Enjoy your winnings…

1 Like

Right I have a nice phone coming, so I’m telling you all now… Hands off the leads! lol

I doubt I’ll get as usual, but be nice as first win of the year, and a little longer. fingers crossed

1 Like

No phone no cables for me, Mac.
Your see my finger crossed for the old friend from the Island! :grinning:

1 Like

Congrats winners

1 Like

Ok but only if you leave the stand alone :tongue:

1 Like

Deal, I got that 1 already.

1 Like

Congrats winners good luck to everyone in this weeks drawings

I about freaked out when I realized I was missing a ton of point… Then that lightbulb hits me and I remember I bidded than all away, oh well so much for winning something this week

2 Likes

Wait I won the powerdraw too? How? I put maybe 1 in for each. Holy crap. I guess the craper my RL is the more stuff I win. That is a little nutty to me tho. If I like something in the draw, that I don’t own (which is rare) I’ll drop one in for it. Never expect to win. Like I’ve said before that’s not why I’m on here. But it’s nice to get something you didn’t expect.

4 Likes

if “too much winning” is your problem you can always enter someone else’s address to send to, in one of the allowed countries. I have done that I think once before when I won something I had no use for but knew a community would benefit from.

2 Likes