PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Congratulations @bobbleheaderman, @benaji, @tecfra98 :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Congrats to the winners. I’m still waiting for good EU draws

3 Likes

Congrats to this weeks winners :tada::raised_hands:t2::clap:t2:

@bobbleheaderman @tecfra98 and @benaji

3 Likes

woohoo, congrats Mike @bobbleheaderman and the others who won.

2 Likes

Congrats to this weeks winners @bobbleheaderman @tecfra98 & @benaji :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

Congratulation to all winners this week

3 Likes

Shame about this week’s offering.

At least pb saved again!

1 Like

Thanks bud… I feel pretty lucky, I go all in about once every few months and I am running a near perfect record

3 Likes

Fingers crossed on the PowerPort II this week.

1 Like

Good luck, fingers crossed for me on the F3

1 Like

Good luck to you, too!

Good luck for everybody :ok_hand:

1 Like

Didn’t enter this week.

Good luck to all that did :crossed_fingers:t2:

Will be a nice early Christmas present (even if you will have to wait til afterwards to open it lol)

3 Likes

I’m surprised the result haven’t been published yet. Seems like they wanna keep all entrants on tenterhooks :tongue:

It’s been that way the past few weeks,. The winner gets announced either tonight or early tomorrow. I kinda like the mystery of not knowing who won until the very end, helps me prepare to get over that I didn’t win something I went all in on and lost a ton of powerbucks on

3 Likes

@elmo41683
I think you can spare a few bucks you’re sitting pretty at 2025 bucks​:wink::joy:

That’s only cause I leveled up not to long ago

1 Like

I’m down from about 7000 bucks at peak. Too many “all in” and won nothing. I’m more fruggle now <2000 bucks. We do have members here sitting on >5000.

Of this week’s items the Roav don’t want (don’t drive) , the scales don’t need (have one), the Powerport don’t need(have one). So sat this one out. Still waiting for the smart plug I won 2 weeks ago to appear. It will end up probably in the kitchen.

Same. I keep checking, though, hoping that they randomly announce the winners.

Hopefully the new Eufy lumos 2.0 bulbs make an appearance on the power draw when they are released. Not that you have any need for smart bulbs but I’ve slowly been changing all of my bulbs to Eufy smart bulbs.

2 Likes