Power User Program System Update

Dear Power User,

Please be advised that the Power User program will be closed until October. We’ve decided to upgrade our Power User system in order to improve the user experience. When we return, we plan to focus primarily on beta tests and discount codes, with limited emphasis being placed on free samples.

We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your understanding and support.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions.

Best,
Rosa

29 Likes

I’m definitely up for beta testing!

Can’t wait to see what you’ve got coming for us @AnkerOfficial

7 Likes

Thank you for the update, Rosa!

6 Likes

I always thought beta testing was the way to go. Can’t wait to see how and what come of it.

6 Likes

I agree completely!

1 Like

ok i owe you a review just dont punish me for not posting my link in the normal power use submission place

1 Like

One of the features I’d like to see in the new system is the ability for users to cancel a sample/code request w/o the need to contact the A-Team. Tracking # would also be great once a sample has been shipped :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the update Rosa. You are the best.
Beta testing is definitely the best way to optimize any new product and identify any issues before mass production. Looking forward to the new products.

3 Likes

Sounds interesting

Beta, would that be unfinished products?

Rosa and Anker Team,

I beta tested one of the Eufy Genie’s a while back. One suggestion that I have for Beta Testing is a direct website to log into for feedback that links directly to your engineering and customer experience departments. Having that direct interface back to Anker could be more beneficial than posting a review on YouTube etc. The last question I have is if current Power Users will have to reapply to the program or will they be carried over into the new one?

I’m excited about this new phase in the Power User program and hope to be part of the experience.

5 Likes

Beta testing isn’t an unfinished product per say , but a product that hasn’t hit full on production. You could have a beta product that is exactly the same as the production model, but in most cases the production models usually get a few minor aesthetic changes before molds are cast and production materials are ordered on mass for the lines.

2 Likes

I particularly enjoy beta testing so I think this is a good move. I like knowing I am contributing in some way to improving a product for other users.

1 Like

Thank you for update Rosa, look forward to the beta tests

This makes a lot more sense, way to go.

Beta testing would allow us to help you guys catch bugs and issues before mass production, something the current system would have trouble doing. Free sampling with reviews technically helps with the next-gen upgrade of the same line of item, but beta testing will hopefully allow for a solid product upon release.

cant wait!

4 Likes

I noticed my account was completely reset and I lost all my Anker points… was this intentional to everyone?

I can’t even login to my old account even though the email addresses are the same!?

Looking forward to seeing the update with power user.

Def up for some beta testing

1 Like

Send Rosa an email and let her where you posted your review.

1 Like

I’d definitely be up for beta testing as it’s a great way to iron out any potential kinks that may be present.

I’ve done it a fair bit with games on the PS4 and always enjoyed it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to see this change. I’ve enjoyed having the opportunity to be a part of some of the recent beta tests, and I think this is a great way to reward long time supporters with early access to new products as well as to focus the Power Users on providing feedback on new products versus flooding the market with reviews.

4 Likes

No, you don’t need to reapply to the program.

5 Likes