Piece “NEBULA” Together | Win a Nebula Capsule!

Aren’t they all @Chiquinho :wink:

1 Like

So I have a drone, how can I prove its my picture by taking a picture with it for this.

1 Like

So can you dangle something in front of the drone while taking all the pictures?

Woah…thats amazing contest @AnkerOfficial . I am returning after a year on this page. Somehow got busy into studies… Great to be back on the community page. Hope I can find some fancy pictures to get the NEBULA!!!

2 Likes

Lmao :joy: good one

NEBULA - my entry

(this should be square but cropped in preview)

Cheers!

5 Likes

Reminder: to be valid you need to have your finger or something in every picture to prove you didn’t just copy it off the Internet, not just 2 of the 6. I hope you can do that and edit to replace the 4 images, and then good luck!

1 Like

Gimp can do easily :smile:

hand

2 Likes

Will edit other images when the weather is better, stood out in the rain today to take traffic light photo, very windy, needed both hands to steady myself & camera :woozy_face:

1 Like

Fully understand the challenges, you got time to do it. Anker is taking their week long Chinese holiday so no rush, just want you to win and not lose on a technicality.

2 Likes

Good job @angelkumawat304 I would suggest posting you photos into a single post to help with any likes you receive :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I hope you like my NEBULA offering:

6 Likes

Lol watch out for those horns

1 Like

Well This was such an amazing task. I enjoyed it ‘letterally’. It took me almost 72 km long drive! I tried to search it from the surrounding & see what I have got! Thank you @AnkerOfficial this was AMAZING.
‘N’ is there… see the Polls!

‘E’ was quite tricky one…!

‘B’ was not so easy as well but I have done it.:sunglasses:

‘U’’:sweat_smile:

‘L’ is here!

‘A’ The first letter I got!

Hope i would get enough likes. Thanks!

5 Likes

Just the E to redo, but Storm Alex is getting in the way!

2 Likes

Got a break in the storm clouds, so here’s the ‘E’ x have updated original post, will do the mosaic in a bit

Difficult to get finger pointing as had to zoom in rather than stand in road, but same location, different day.

1 Like

Updated my entry - :+1:

(Original post with updated imagery of separate photos)

5 Likes
3 Likes

Nah it is fine I don’t want to get something stuck in the propeller. I will just stay on the ground.

1 Like

:grinning: @angelkumawat304 !