Own a PowerHouse? Live in Seattle? Get $500!

Seattle, WA residents! Do you own a PowerHouse or a similar portable power station? Anker is currently offering $500 compensation for 2-3 hours of your time for an in-house interview as part of a consumer research project.

We will pay $500 post-interview to those that qualify. To get started:

1. Sign up via the link below
  2. Fill out the questionnaire
  3. Anker will contact you by phone/email if you qualify!

Open to residents of Seattle, WA only. This is a research-only project. Anker will not try to sell you any products and will not contact you with unsolicited services or offers.

11 Likes

Too bad I’m not a resident of Seattle. But I hope we have some community members who own a portable station and live in Seattle, Wa :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Wow! That’s an amazing deal! I hope some of our active members get some dough from this! :joy:

3 Likes

That’s a lot of $$$$ … Missed by about 800 miles :joy: am in SF Bay area, hope there are Community members in Seattle

3 Likes

@joshuad11 is this also published on social media? There will be many more participants there

2 Likes

That’s so cool but sadly I’m not in Seattle or even Washington

1 Like

Yes, on both Facebook and Instagram Stories.

3 Likes

Oh wow, pretty nifty

2 Likes

Wow. That would be awesome to do…if I owned one.

2 Likes

Aww dammit I live in the uk

1 Like

Will a powerhouse ever be made available for the UK market

2 Likes

thats great… its powerhouse practically free

2 Likes

No, unfortunately due to regulations and shipping restraints Anker said last year that it wouldn’t be available outside the US

1 Like

I think it’s a greaty buy for people who love camping. If you live in Seattle, apply for it!

2 Likes

That’s awesome. Sadly I don’t own a PowerHouse or live in Seattle

2 Likes

To bad they don’t have this offer rural North East Texas. I am about to buy one of these. Our power district power goes out several times a month if not more.

1 Like

Don’t miss the ongoing discount!

1 Like

I need to check and see if it will run my fridge and for how long. But I think I need a bigger one.

1 Like

I dont think that will work. Maybe good for campers. I’ll pass it on to my brother. He does a lot of off grid stuff in his jeep

1 Like