PowerHouse 200, ONLY $274.99!

Anker’s PowerHouse 200 is on sale for just $274.99 via Amazon.com. Be sure to apply code 9TO5AKPW1 at checkout. This is the lowest price we’ve seen since launch!

Features & details

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 30 million+ powered by our leading technology.
  • Universal Compatibility: Pump out the power for mobile devices, emergency equipment, computers, and small appliances.
  • Hours of Power: Charge a MacBook Pro over 5 times, a phone over 12, or even run small appliances like mini-fridges for over 4 hours.
  • Recharge Your Way: Replenish PowerHouse’s capacity via a USB-C Power Delivery car or wall charger, or an AC power adapter. Compatible with 5-22V DC output solar chargers (not included).
  • What You Get: PowerHouse 200, AC adapter, power cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Let us know if you’ll be adding to your Anker collection in a big way today with a reply!

13 Likes

Nice deal for those who needs one!

2 Likes

I guess @AnkerTechnical was wrong :grin:. It got lower than $299.99 :joy:

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Nice discount…thanks for sharing @joshuad11 :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Nice deal !

4 Likes

This is a great deal for anyone that is going off grid for a weekend or so!

1 Like

Wow! Wish I could jump on it. That’s a great deal.

1 Like

Or if you have an electric lawnmower and would like to “cut the cord” so you don’t have to deal with cable management while navigating your yard (or accidentally cutting your power cord)! Just put this on the mower for a ride-a-long and mobile power source. = )

Seriously, so many of the block power modules like this are primarily advertised for off-grid/backup use with little to no mention of how they can be great for more everyday stuff… even good for powering electric smokers (tailgating, at the park, remote yard location, etc). @AnkerOfficial - you may want to work in some of these marketing angles (I know lawnmowers and smokers can qualify as “small appliances”, but specifics (and pics) can catch more attention to a consumer (esp when searching key words).

1 Like

Good deal but still too rich for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

this is very tempting…

1 Like

That is a huge discount from its original price! Love the discount, love the product!

1 Like