Optimus Prime is here!

640%20x%20360
More than meets the eye. Who else is excited to have some OP technology in their EDC?

5 Likes

I love this!! What a great mascot for Anker!! :rofl:

Right? It’s kinda brilliant!

https://twitter.com/AnkerOfficial/status/1642264592633012224

I also saw this recently… You may be able to get your Prime Anker mascot. :rofl:

2 Likes

I did it a few days ago!! Too bad we don’t have a contest open to the community… :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I hear you.

I would think they would have enough social media folks to share the outcomes of the communities as part of their marketing/social media influence than to just randomly post media threads…

LOL. It IS random that I just posted this, and I was afraid of this awkward entrance, but the first journey of 1,000 steps starts with a single step, right?

Also developing the Facebook group for portable power stations. (www.facebook.com/groups/AnkerPowerHouse) and that’s taking some of my bandwidth.

That said, I’ll be posting more regularly and evaluating what works, what doesn’t. Feel free – heck I’m encouraging you – to give me feedback on what’s worked/didn’t work in the past.

2 Likes

I agree! Thanks for that. I’m just getting started as the new Community Manager for Anker. What do you think would be a great giveaway/contest/sweeps if I were to chat with my boss about it?

3 Likes

Greetings; you are an employee of Anker and/or Admin? If you are looking for community feedback in the direction of what the forum users are wanting, this is a good place to start with poll and comments:

1 Like

Also thanks for the heads up on that group!

Hey @juliette.ru ! Welcome to the community! I don’t have any good ideas at the moment, but I think others will echo me in that whatever you choose to do, ANYTHING would be an improvement over the current status.

Good luck, and if there is anything I or the other regulars can do to help, don’t hesitate to ask!

2 Likes

Funny, I remember taking a survey and the question was asked if Anker was either a super hero or something to that effect, and I put Optimus Prime as my answer. Glad we are all on the same page :wink:

Hiya. I am the admin. I just got access to a more official looking profile, so I’ll be posting as admin next week. In the meantime, this is a really helpful link for me. Thank you!

1 Like

Oh good! I’m glad it’s helpful, errrr I want it to be helpful so if it isn’t or you have a brilliant (or heck mediocre) idea for content or structure, say the word!

1 Like

Ok, so the content on the FB group is great, truly. It has a lot of what these forums offered in the past; Community engagement, device troubleshooting, real-world real-people use cases and problems and general comraderie.

This is an old post, but this post (and comments) are what I was trying to accomplish at this forum:

This type of post would fit right in with everything else in that FB group. It is that type of grass-roots environment that allows for actual, real-world tests and reviews to be given. Testing devices, especially these types of units will have a great amount of different use cases and no two people will use the device in the same way.

Looks like you are doing a great job with it so far, looking forward to interacting with everyone there. Thanks for bringing some life back!

Had seen this on one of the Amazon live streams I thought it was pretty cool but probably won’t end up getting them cause at the moment I don’t need them