New Year’s Resolution Event WINNERS

Oh my my phone had been out of commission thanks so much! Did I get an email?! I haven’t been able to check and my email is packed of spam!

Oh no i found the email it said I had til the 16th and obviously I’m late being the 18th and if said the link was no longer valid :frowning:

Oh I hope this is true I was without a phone til earlier (the 17th) & just checked here realized I won went and found the email but it said it was invalid had to claim by the 15th :frowning: I hope it can get fixed the whole reason I need the eufy genie even more now even @AnkerOfficial can see how unorganized my life really is and how I need organization lol

Eek I just realized I never got an email so I really do hope they are using my address on file
@AnkerOfficial any help?

Oh no mine was sent out 6 days ago & it said it had to be claimed by the 15th I still tapped the claim my prize but it was invalid so I messaged the marketing email it gave with the invalid claim entry closed page! If you want I can put the email link on here if that’ll help you?

@elmo41683, @Shannon_Diane_Flahe1

All your prizes have been uploaded, hope you guys will receive it soon.:grin:

3 Likes

Sweet, thanks again. Can’t wait to get it

I got my Soundbuds Curve in the mail yesterday and took them out for a spin today! I have never had a pair of headphones that were actually meant for exercising, so it was awesome to not have to worry about these breaking from sweat. I also never had a reason to load music on my Apple Watch before. Because of those factors, it’s been awhile since I’ve ran with something in my ears.

Alright, first impressions: LOVE THEM! They are so lightweight, snug, and comfortable. Not to mention the great audio quality and bass that pumps out of these little guys. I thought the insert was a little large for my ear until I tried a smaller one, but quickly noticed the fit wasn’t as good or as comfortable, so I went back to the original inserts. They do a tremendous job blocking out external noise.

My run today was my normal route which ends up being exactly a 5K from start to finish. I haven’t been running as often as I’d like, so my pace has really slowed down over the years. I don’t know if it was the amazing weather today or the fact that I had some sweet jams pumping in my ear holes, but I managed to run my route in a 7:43 minute pace! I haven’t done that in years! (I blame the awesome sounding music) So kudos, Anker for some incredible headphones that made me feel like a rockstar today!

The only issue I had was a steady sound of air rushing past my ears while I ran. I’m not sure if that’s normal or if I just didn’t have the headphones in far enough. Eventually I stopped noticing it and it never bothered me that much. I did find a new power song that was a lot of fun to run to! Don’t laugh at me, but it’s Hair Up from the Trolls soundtrack. :yum:

These will be used thoroughly. I recently created a review channel on YouTube and will post a link to the review once I have it made. Anyway, thank you so much again, @AnkerOfficial for the great headphones! You guys rock!

4 Likes

I received my Eufy Genie yesterday, since I work nights I didn’t get a chance to use it until today. Such a tiny box, this thing looks cool and is stylish imo. Set up was really easy, and paired to my Amazon account within minutes of downloading the app. So far I have used it to set appointments and listen to music

5 Likes

Don’t forget to ask Alexa to tell you a joke!

1 Like

@TechnicallyWell haha I do that every few hours, lol.
Alexa is also rooting for the Eagles in the superbowl

1 Like

Oh did she get her voice back?

:joy: I can only imagine if all smart speaker assistants loss their voices, they would all sound like squealing chipmunks

Saw a video online of a guy asking Alexi what teabagging was lol wouldn’t recommend you try it if kids are in earshot :joy::joy::joy:

I have a whole list of stuff I been asking Alexa haha…yea I’m bored and it’s my night off so yea

1 Like

Don’t forget to ask Alexa to play the B-Box for you!:smile:

1 Like

Sounds pretty good! MUCH SMILES ALL AROUND:smile:

Haha I had her b box, rap and talk to me in yodas voice :joy:

1 Like

My inner child came out when I first got it and set it up so it would burp and fart upon command :joy:

1 Like