New Year’s Resolution Event WINNERS

We’re over a week into the new year, Anker fans! I hope you’ve found success getting started on your resolutions.

Thanks for participating in our New Year’s Revolution event. Many of you chimed in to share your wishes for the new year. Now, it’s time to reveal the 10 lucky winners who are getting some help with their resolutions in the form of some brand-new Anker gear!

PowerCore II 10000:

@Tim_Searles, @Angela_Marie_Morley

Stretch out your days and weekends for longer, and enjoy more time on the road while staying connected to the ones you love.

PowerPort Solar:

@Raul_Alexandre, @James_Arthur

Remove the limitations on your journey and go further than you ever thought possible.

Eufy BodySense Smart Scale:

@Element321, @Timwalshmi

Keep track of your vital information and progress with a single home scale. Watch yourself change as you continue your fitness journey this year!

SoundBuds Curve:

@TheCharneco, @Dez_S

Spend more time outdoors, explore your city or neighborhood, and soundtrack the adventure with ease.

Eufy Genie:

@Elmo41683, @Shannon_Diane_Flahe1

Let Genie manage your schedule, give you reminders, tell you the weather, news, and traffic reports…and so much more. Make organizing your life easy, and spend more time with friends and family.

Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you once again for participating!

Though prizes were limited this time, I hope that all of you stick to your resolutions, work hard, and make 2018 your greatest year yet. Best wishes, fans!

18 Likes

Congrats to the winners!

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners :thumbsup:

Nice to see some familiar names in the pickings again @Element321 @elmo41683 @TheCharneco

8 Likes

Congrats to the winners! Enjoy your Anker goods!

4 Likes

Well done all for setting up some personal goals and mega well done to all the winners. :clap: :clap:

I unboxed my scale the other day. It’s super lush

7 Likes

Woot woot, thanks so much @AnkerOfficial
@ndalby @Oggyboy @tiagomota @IRNinjaz1 thanks and congrats to those who won

7 Likes

It is good, even managed to convince some technophobe relatives to start using :smile:

2 Likes

Congrats to the winner. Now you should be able to pass your resolutions.

3 Likes

I put the kids on there and the Mrs wanted to do hers in private.

Got a treadmill coming too because the wife wants to do a bit in the house so I’ll be jumping on that and hopefully see some pounds coming off.

I shared it on Facebook and immediately had one of our friends on amazon buying one :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Awesome well done to all the winners prizes looks good hope they all enjoy

1 Like

Treadmills are a good option for dropping the pounds during the winter when combined with a healthier diet (which I still have)…a few years ago I managed to drop 28lbs from use 3 times a week…

3 Likes

Congrats everyone!

4 Likes

Congrats to all winners :clap:t2::clap:t2:

3 Likes

Congrats buddy

2 Likes

Congratulations to the winners! Enjoy!

3 Likes

congrats winners enjoy the swag

3 Likes

Thanks, I am very much appreciative of being chosen. Although I would have liked the scale, the Genie will work just as well.

3 Likes

Congratulations, winners!

3 Likes

Congratulations all the winners and keep you resolutions going! :smiley:

3 Likes