New Year’s Resolution Event WINNERS

I’m looking forward to hear some good news from all of you!:grin:

1 Like

Congratulations people I hope you stick to your resolutions and have a great year. That scale looks pretty sweet.

Well I can say so far I’m off to a good start, we’re 11 days into the new year and I am down almost 15 pounds. Some of that was from being sick though and the rest from exercising. True testament will be making sure I keep it off now and continue to lose weight. I have to switch up what I’m doing because at tines it feels like I hit a plateau and I get stuck

Woo! Thanks Anker for choosing me as a winner! The power bank will definitely help and will go with my travel kit wherever it may go! And hopefully lots of travel this year, too! Saving up that vacation time for some fun in the sun! :sunny::sunglasses::ocean:

One thing… I’ve never won one of these before. How do I claim my reward? :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should get an email so check your spam folder. The email has a link to a google formula. Just fill it and and submit it. After some days your powerbank should arrive.

Thanks @AnkerOfficial! Congrats to everyone.

I assume Anker will be contacting the winners via email at some point.

1 Like

Correct, they usually send an email out within a week or two to verify shipping information. Unless you have win a previous prize they could just use information already on file, which they also have done in the past

That’s what I was thinking they might do. I’ve won several contests and they should have my info on file.

They normally say they will contact the winners in a few days or so after the announcement and I didn’t see that on the post.

People do move from the last address they used. I’ve won a few times but im moving in 2 months so assuming that my current address is still valid will prevent me from not getting my goodies from Anker :wink:

Thank you, I’m sure I’ll put it to good use.

I got me email about 2 hours ago and should have in a few weeks or longer.

That is awesome! Congratulations, @elmo41683! :tada: Just don’t go too fast!

1 Like

Thank you so much @AnkerOfficial :grinning:

1 Like

That’s a great start! Did you change your diet or add exercise? I myself have lost only a few pounds since Christmas.

Thanks, exercising and pushing myself harder when at work. I take work as my playground since I lift aND move all the heavy bulk stuff

no luck this time but congrats to all of the lucky winners

Apart from spending ALL DAY in the E.R. today and going back tom (Sunday) for the operation, I found out I’ve lost over 22lbs or 1 ½ stones since last sept without really trying. I’m down a one size in jeans (maybe a lil more). Annoyingly i.got a new leather belt for Christmas but need extra holes already… Woohoo

If I keep that up, I’ll finally be sub 18stones for the first time in many many years.

1 Like

Good job I hope the operation went well. It is interesting I didn’t even know that stone is an actual scale.

Yeah, 14lb to a stone. I think it’s a pretty unique British (UK) thing.

:confused: that means Im over 2x.x stones oh boy…

1 Like